Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcement Archive » Weekend Update! Weekend of November 19th!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:02 am  

Welcome to another addition of Weekend Updates, where we inform you on all the recent item updates that took place during the week. See a cool new item being worn by the staff for other members, have no idea where to get it? Want to know what items in your inventory have been converted to the new base? Never fear, Weekend Updates is HERE!

What's new for the Weekend of November 19th?!

Converted Items
These items have been converted from the old base to the new base!

Shop Commons
Slide Sandals Shoe Store (125 credits)

Bow Belt Trendsetters (5O credits)

These have new names as well!

Forehead Gems Additions (195 credits)

Wetsuit Flippers Shoe Store (2OO credits)

Pageboy Hats Additions (5O credits)

Lace-Up Sneakers Shoe Store (15O credits)

Silly Snow Boots Trendsetters (3OO Credits)

Glance's Pants Trendsetters (3OO Credits)
Formerly Firecracker, Ebony, Plain Vanilla, and Real Folk Blue Pants

Pinstripe Pants Eloquence (4OO Credits)

Event Items

Fall 2008

12 Days (Christmas 2009)

Limited Edition / Trinket Items

Time Mage (January 2010)

Gachapon Items

Elegant Wings

New Items!
Here's some new items! Remember, you need to be using the new base in order to see them in the shops and equip them!

Dystopian Lingere Set Search and Rescue (1OO-45O Jades)
Created by Kyandara for the 2008 Item Design Contest!

Non-Item Updates
The following items now have new thumbnails Smile!
  • Lacy Leggings
  • Long Leggings
  • Cargo Shorts
  • Cute Skirts
  • Cybergoth Leg Fuzzies
  • Straight Jeans
  • Buckle Sandals
  • Heels
  • Dragon Wings
  • Faction Suit

The following items have been moved to new layers in order to allow for more layer combinations!
  • Basic Sweaters
  • Cute Skirts
  • Silk Tunics

Last edited by Bobbi on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total  

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:24 pm  

Look at what we've finished for this week! It's been a little slow this week since there are a TON of things we're working on for December!

More items coming soon! Very Happy

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

CrepsleyKabob

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:58 pm  

Awesome!!! Thanks so much! Very Happy

Khamora

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:33 pm  

Awesome! Very Happy When I tried equipping the Fall 2008 items they wouldn't equip. I'll have to check again. x3

Thanks so much!

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:55 pm  

I only got those three, but there's still a few more to do. Smile The staff and the boquet. Those should be done shortly!

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Sparklypoo

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:20 am  

OMG. YAY. Oh my monies! Crying or Very sad

I LOVE IT ALL,like alllways. Laughing

Avaricia's friendly typo queen,emoti-abuser and gaiafag. <3

omg,I'm looking...normal! WHERES MY CROWN? D: < /jk

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:31 am  

YAY! omg dose this mean that we are going to get utopian ones to!!!!!!!! starry eyes hyper

Quote:
    Lokis: THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR SUPER P POSTS HERE! faster than a speeding submit button able to leap forums in a single bound!

Emoeboid
Item Staff

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:32 pm  

Oh man now I really want the time mage

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:25 pm  

Pink Pantzer wrote:
YAY! omg dose this mean that we are going to get utopian ones to!!!!!!!! starry eyes hyper

Nobody's designed Utopian underwear, but that doesn't mean we won't make some. Smile I'm just getting the item design contest items finished! Kyandara's was the easiest because they were already drawn on the new bases. I just had to resize them down and fix them up a bit. The others have to be drawn from scratch.

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:48 pm  

This bra fits just amazing! <3 Laughing

Never moon a werewolf.

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:48 pm  

Inorite? It's so hard finding a good-fitting bra these days!

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:25 pm  

I think with any underwearz - they are going ride up - just a bit... pantylines... How come I've never heard of men complaining about boxerlines?

Never moon a werewolf.

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:29 pm  

Well there ARE manthongs and mankini bottoms!

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:07 pm  

Oh yay! New items! And now I'm broke and in need of jades! XD
Never thought I'd say that so soon, but this week has been a big jade spending week! X3

Thanks for all the hard work put into converting items, Bobbi and staff! :D

A throwback to all my first items. ^^ (Plus an error. 😂)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcement Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1