Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Media and Technology Discussion » Chrome vs Firefox

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:02 pm  

I use both quite a bit but I keep finding myself using Chrome moreso than Firefox.

I just really prefer it's layout and the fact I don't run into nearly as many issues on forums and other such sites as I tend to on Firefox... vvhat about you guys?

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:47 pm  

I have just gotten used to Firefox. My laptop had issues with running chrome.

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:54 pm  

Mine seems to have issues vvith everything -but- chrome these days sadly.. heck even chrome from time to time..

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:46 am  

I like how Chrome automatically translates everything. It's useful when I'm looking for things to buy on Taobao, mainly crafting supplies and J-fashion accessories. But honestly, I'm so used to Firefox that I normally use it all the time for everything. I know Firefox in general is more superior and less laggy but I can't give it up that easily. XD

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

ObviouslyAya

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:39 pm  

I use Chrome at work but I've always been a dedicated Firefox user at home.
Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 my computer wants me to use Edge, BLEH.

My computer is getting on in years, maybe four years old? So I try not to add a bunch of
programs and such to it. That's mainly why I stick with Firefox instead of downloading Chrome.

VampireBloodlust

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:45 pm  

Ironically, before coming into this thread I noticed that I am still the last poster in another browser thread (Firefox vs. IE) from 2011 in which I said: "Firefox hands down".

Times have changed.

In 2013, I converted from Firefox to Chrome when I got this Macbook Air with Chrome installed and I started experiencing frequent crashes and poor media performance with Firefox on my previous laptop, an Acer Aspire.

"One day they'll leave the cage open because what's the worst that can happen? But brutally against your human will, you will kill them all"!
- Aidan

serena yuy

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:53 am  

I prefer Chrome. I've been using Chrome since open beta in 2008. And for a bit I was doing another open beta with Chrome as well.
I used to use Firefox, but I started having issues with it using too much memory then, so I switched to chrome. I like how I can use the built in task manager and close out certain groups of tabs.
My fiance has tried using Chrome, but he didn't care for it since it didn't have what he likes in Firefox. Very Happy

o.o i ♥ u secret santa.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Media and Technology Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1