Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcements » New Item Conversion List - Update July, 6th (91% complete)

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:05 am  

What items are converted?
Old base ...... New base

While using the new base: Any item with the red border that reads "OLD BASE!", WILL NOT currently work on the new bases. However, anything that is not on a tile like the image to the right will work on the new bases. Event items will have a small "EI" in the righthand corner. LEI's will have a small "LEI" in the corner as well.

While using the old base: If you are using the old base, you will not see any changes to your inventory if you purchase any "new base" items. So if you are wondering where new item purchases, grants, trades and donations are in your inventory, they will not appear unless you are running on the new base. This is because everything for the old bases are running on a split database as the plan is to purge this from the system once item conversion is complete. Switching to the new base allows you to jump to the new database and all your items will be view able (both new and old)

Latest converted items!

July 6th, 2018
Event Items
Stylish Cut

Shop Commons
Cute Summer Gloves - 5 Colors available in Trendsetters for 144 Credits each.

Kung Foo Pants - 4 Colors available in Search & Rescue for 200 Jades each.

June 25th, 2018
Event Items
Giant Scalpel

Limited Edition Items
Science VS Magic

Special Items
Bobbi's Facepaint

February 18th, 2018
Event Items
Beta Test Gift

January 28th, 2018
Event Items
Mosaic Undies

Birthday Fan Sign

December 18th, 2017
Limited Edition Item
Ancient Eden

Ducky Jam Session

December 16th, 2017
Event Items
Royal Peppermint Stockings, Bottoms & Hair

Festive Stockings

December 14th, 2017
Event Items
Lokis True Form

Summer Sweets

Limited Edition Items
Chains of Gliepnir

Chaos Spear

October 4th, 2017
Trinket Items
Xan Plushie, Bobbi Plushie, Roslin Plushie, Kadri Plushie, Evin Plushie, Lucian Plushie

August 18th, 2017
EIs
Beatnik Beret

Royal Peppermint Shoes

Colorful Balloons

LEIs
Valhalla Guardian Helm

Alien Cats

Conversion Ticker
See the full progress made on item conversion as it happens!

Hair Types
34/34 converted
100% complete!!!

Shop Commons
150/159 converted
94% complete

Event Items
90/91 converted
98% complete

Gachapon Items
28/32 converted
87% converted

LEI's
20/31 converted
64% complete

All Other Trinket Item
10/10 converted
100% complete

Totals:
326/357
91% Complete

These counts do not include recolors. Only individual item types. For example, Basic tee in pink, white, green, and black would be counted as one item "Basic Tee" while compiling the list of items.[/img]

Last edited by Bobbi on Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:00 pm; edited 83 times in total  

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:05 am  

Item Conversion FAQ

How are items chosen to be converted?
Items will be chosen by the following priority
Easiest First - To get more progress made, the easiest items will be completed first. Items with sleeves, multiple poses, etc will be tackled after the less difficult items are handled.

We'll have a team working through shop commons while I worn on LEIs, and Event Items. In the end, we'll all tackle the difficult items together to get them out of the way.

New Items? They may come sporadically. However, our primary focus at this time is getting the new base conversion process complete or nearly complete before moving on to new items.

New Donation Items? Soon, we will be re-introducing LEIs and other limited-time trinket items. We realize that we wanted to wait to offer them again until conversion was complete. However, if the site is bringing in more funds, we will be able to pay artists6 to complete items more quickly, thus speeding up the process exponentially as right now, these costs are coming out of pocket and I can only personally afford to fund so much. It will also help with adding new features and improvements the site so badly needs. This way we are back up to speed sooner rather than much, much later!

Can I suggest an item? Feel free to make item suggestions, however... our staff will be choosing items mostly on their level of difficultly at this time.

Can I help? We can use every bit of help we can get! As of now, these positions are volunteer only, compensation will be through site currency and items.

- Item Recolorists: You'll help to recolor items as they are completed. You will need a minimum of Adobe Photoshop CS2 to assist with this project.

- Item Artists: At this time, I can only take on additional artists as a volunteer only position. Depending on where we stand with donations, we may be able to take on another hired help.

Last edited by Bobbi on Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:15 pm; edited 7 times in total  

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade

Past Converted Items

JANUARY 2016 - PROJECT RESTART

November 27th, 2016
EIs
Unipoolooza

Mellow-chan

Candy Canes

2nd Birthday Cupcakes

November 8th, 2016
EIs
Ice Pack

Christmas Stockings

250k Posts Medal

500k Posts Medal

Royal Peppermint Fairy Wings

Mistletoe

Gachapon
Giant Golden & Silver Sporks

Sausage Party?

October 26th, 2016
EIs
Ducky, Duckette & Darky Balloons

Kitty Gift

Thermometer

Coffee Coma

LEIs
Elemental Scythe
The remaining poses have been added.

Young Xan and Kadri

Pumpkin Bandit

Gachapon
Regal Crown

October 16th. 2016
[EIs]
Ducky Pajama Set

Duckette Pajama Set

Darky Pajama Set

October 12th. 2016

LEIs:
Garb of Ancients

EIs:
Green Speckled Egg, Pink Speckled Egg, Black Speckled Egg, & Delilah Duck

October 8th, 2016
Bent Halo in Mythical Legends 1000 Jades

Ducky , Duckette & Darky Halos in Mythical Legends 1200 Jades

Clover Censor Stickers in Locked Topic 450 Credits

Oh My Censor Stickers in Locked Topic 450 Cedits

Megavoltz Boots (Flash, Shock, Blast) in Faction Gear 250 Jades

October 6th, 2016
Survivor Punk Gloves in Faction Gear 125 Jades

October 5th, 2016
Priest Collar in Additions 30 Credits

September 30th,2016

Shop Commons:
Steampunk Golden Choker in Additions 150 Credits

Steampunk Golden Earrings in Additions 150 Credits

Sash of Nature (Fall) in Search & Rescue 850 Jades

Event Items
Festival of a Thousand Lanterns:
Mooncake Mess

Autumn Fun:
Autumn Leaf Bouquet & Autumn Leaf Staff

September 25th, 2016
Colonial Jacket in (Aqua, Black, Brown, Green, Hot Pink, Navy, Plum, Red, Violet, White) at Trendsetters 400 Credits

September 24th, 2016
Megavoltz Top in (Shock, Blast, Flash) at Faction Gear 200 Jades

September 22nd, 2016
Ancient Scraps in Search & Rescue 20 Jades

September 18th, 2016
Wetsuit Top in (Red, Green, Blue, Black, Yellow and White) Search & Rescue 150 Jades

Wetsuit Bottom in (Red, Green, Blue, Black, Yellow and White) Search & Rescue 150 Jades

Coyote Shirt in (Blue, Red, Black, Brown, Green, Yellow, Purple and White) Trendsetters 222 Credits

March 21st, 2016

The rest of the Academy uniform items are now converted and unisex. There will be new color options available soon for these items!

Homecoming Event Commons: Homecoming Pants, Sandals, Shoes, and Vest are converted.

Sleeveless Ribbed Shirts, TeePee Wrap and Machina Wings are converted

March 17th, 2016

Patricia's Set has been converted. (p2. of Eloquence)

Patrick's Set has been converted (p2. of Eloquence)

Gladiator Boots have been converted

Fiendish Horns are complete

Issan Academy Vest

March 7th, 2016

Faction Punk Boots (new colors also!), Black Chaps and Gun Belt (all located in faction gear)

March 4rd, 2016

Chapskirts are completed, and there are new colors availble! The Faction Suit will be updated soon to match these new colors and a new more masculine top will be coming soon to complete this set.

March 3rd, 2016
All hairstyles are now complete (with exception to the beard item in the hair shop)! Setting us to 60% total completion!

March 2nd, 2016

Concert Gowns, Megavoltz pants and torn stirrup leggings.

February 25th, 2016

Ducky, Duckette and Darky Slippers

February 24th, 2016

Coffee-chan, Grand Opening Ducky Hat, Golden and Elegant Circlets and Headbands have been converted.

February 10th, 2016

From the 2nd Birthday Event: Ducky Ball Caps, Party Hat, and Presents. Also, from the 1st birthday, Textwall.

From the Homecoming Event, Boutineer and Corsage, Disco Ball, Avarician Royalty, Balloon Arch, Hibiscus Bloom, and Homecoming Ribbon. There are still two more items from this Event that need converted (balloons and summer sweets)

Valentines "mini event" items from 2009 are converted. Newbies, we'll be giving some away during the Sweet 'N Sassy event!

Soldier Cuts.

February 9th, 2016

Elemental Scarves (common, Mythical Legends) are converted.

Note for today: There is a backlog of about 15 items that the graphics have been converted for but the images are not set up with the items yet. ALSO! Training for artists is complete and our new artists will be pumping out commons!

February 4th, 2016

LEI: Avarician Summer is MOSTLY converted. The Ducky innertubes need to be redrawn, but all other poses should be working.

EI: Fireworks and Sparklers are now converted.

Prosthetic Elf Ears have been converted since beginning of the project, but the thumbnail now reflects the change.

February 3rd, 2016

Newspaper Bottoms (formerly newspaper loincloth, but now unisex)

January 27th, 2016

Pirate Eye Patch (now you can choose to cover either eye!)

January 26th, 2016

All geta are converted as well as the broken images for thumbnails fixed!

Day 4 and 5 Minty Fresh items are complete and working!

Although the Bishi hairs have been converted eons ago, the thumbnails are now updated to reflect that!

January 21st, 2016
Jade Rabbit Hairpin and Spring Lolita Dress has been converted. Completed for training of new artist staff

I also made some recolors of the spring lolita dress as well those will get uploaded soonish.

January 17th, 2016

As of today, all wing packs are converted.

Last edited by Bobbi on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:23 pm; edited 7 times in total  

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade

Current Projects

Bobbi's Current Projects
Converting Event and LEI items that can easily be moved around on the avatars without being redrawn from scratch.

Batsy's Current Projects In Training...

QuiteBrilliant's Current Projects In Training...

Last edited by Bobbi on Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:12 am; edited 2 times in total  

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:53 am  

Percentage Milestones!
Because I only calculated the total percentage of items that needed converting recently, I do not have an accurate count of where we stood prior to January 2016. Probably close to the 45% range.

Milestones Reached:
90% Total Completion: Reached December 18th, 2017
80% Total Completion: Reached November 27, 2016
75% Total Completion: Reached September 30th, 2016
70% Total Completion: Reached March 21st, 2016
60% Total Completion: Reached March 3rd, 2016 (slower due to valentines event)
50% Total Completion: Reached January 27th, 2016

Milestones to go!
95% 339 items complete
97% - 10 items to go!!!
99% - 5 items to go!!!

Last edited by Bobbi on Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:06 pm; edited 5 times in total  

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:56 am  

Update!

I finished getting an accurate account of all items and after doing all calculations, we are halfway through the conversion process. It's a lot more than I thought it was originally!

This counter should be going up soon as we begin the process of converting items within the next week!

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:35 am  

Could we get the Rogue Warrior EI finished? It has three of the four poses converted, just lacking the sword.

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:33 am  

slapthefatcat wrote:
Could we get the Rogue Warrior EI finished? It has three of the four poses converted, just lacking the sword.

Yup!

That's next on my list after getting those mint-chocolate christmas items up. There's some other LEIs that aren't fully compatible with the new bases yet, in that I made a pose or two but not everything works properly. I want to go through those and fix them before going on to converting more.

The Lupus Faerie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:47 am  

And remeber, if you get mega doubles and triples of stuff, you can always donate it to charity! Charity can also spare some coin if you just want to trade. Wink

Charity Mule!

TurtleSensei

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:56 pm  

Ah! I moved and forgot all about coming o here! I'm so happy to see that so much has been done whilst I was gone!

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:20 pm  

Bobbi wrote:
slapthefatcat wrote:

Yup!

That's next on my list after getting those mint-chocolate christmas items up. There's some other LEIs that aren't fully compatible with the new bases yet, in that I made a pose or two but not everything works properly. I want to go through those and fix them before going on to converting more.
Okay, I just wanted to made sure it was known that it wasn't completely converted yet. I know I tend to forget things like that, when I do something partway then leave it for later.

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:45 pm  

Yeah, I poked around at the item when I had it equipped the other day and noticed it needed the sword. I'll get on that just for you slap! Very Happy

ALSO I AM ABOUT TO BREAK THE FORTH WALL...ERR BOX.

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:47 pm  

eeee~~

can't wait!~

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:56 pm  

ANNND Day 4's box is now open. Minty Fresh Wig featuring two options, a chocolate wig with mint streaks or a Mint wig with chocolate streaks!

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:56 pm  

ooo now i wish i had a day four box Surprised Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45  Next
Page 1 of 45