Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcements » I'm Dyeing to see you!

[NPC] Kadri

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:44 pm  

You can now get your hands on items needed to create some cool dyeable items in two ways!

Pigment Megapack, Ooh Shiny Megapack and Plain Cloth Megapacks can be found in Trinkets and Treasures as well as in the Gachapon.

Pigment Megapack includes:
Red, orange, yellow, leaf green, green, blue, plum, black, grey, white and brown pigments (5 of each)
An amazing bargain for only 1 trinket!

Ooh Shiny! Megapack and Plain Cloth Megapack includes 15 of their respective items!
Also only 1 trinket!

In addition, multipacks have been added to the Gachapon as well:

Plain Cloth and Ooh Shiny Multipacks are five of each.

Pigment Multipacks contain:
Red, orange, yellow, leaf green, green, blue, plum, black, grey, white and brown pigments (1 of each)

Also there's a cool secret that happens when you combine rainbow colors together. Combine it with white and you will get something even cooler! Combine that result with some of the Galactic pigments plus plain cloths Ooh shinies and some Jades and you will get a really cool item that matches the new LEI! (We'll be making more recolors of this item set, no worries!)

You can get all the items you need in Gacha for free, but if you don't want to wait or try your luck, they are super cheap in Trinkets and Treasures too!

Happy Dyeing!

Head over to THE GOLDEN TOME to see what Kadri can dye for you!

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:51 pm  

Nice update! Can't wait to see what people do with this. :)

#baker #cheflife #climber #pokemonaddict

#sassy #bluntanddirect #dealwithit #Canadian #eh

#haterofpink

Kaderin Triste

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:15 pm  

Aaaah! This is awesome! I am excited about everything!
OwO
I want that item.

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:49 am  

*drool* This is so SHINY!!!!

Never moon a werewolf.

Have you checked out the contest?! LOOK FOR IT!

dragoness129

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:13 pm  

Come on Gacha! Give me something good! The mega packs are great!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1