Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcement Archive » Items for NaNoWriMo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Rei Ann

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:30 pm  

Starting from November first people who post in this thread, Yazoo's Nano hangout, will now receive some limited NaNo items~!

Do you have to participate in NaNo to get the items?
No you do not.
All you have to do is post in the thread - how about you cheer on the people who do participate with the writing event, or just hang around to chat?

The items will be distributed manually, so it might take a few days for it to show up.

~ Come on over and join me at my hangout! Come join us for an exciting fun. ~

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:34 pm  

Huzzah for NANO items!~ I wonder how many will participate in it this year o3o

Let's cheer everyone on!~

Above artsu by Yazoo!~ (bless u)

TurtleSensei

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:20 pm  

Omg items for it? Ah I'm so excited! Must collect all the pixelated lovelies!

Dorian Pavus
Item Artist

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:00 am  

I'm looking forward to reading all the good fan fics to come out of this!

"Selfish, I suppose. Not to want to spend my entire life screaming on the inside."

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:08 am  

New items for posting in a thread...really now well then

Quote:
    Lokis: THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR SUPER P POSTS HERE! faster than a speeding submit button able to leap forums in a single bound!

Pinster

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:47 pm  

This sounds interesting. o:

Kaderin Triste

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:53 pm  

These are pretty cool items. Thanks everyone who contributed to them!
Unfortunately, I will be too busy with other projects to actually make a serious effort at NaNo this year. :c
But I will definitely try to write more than usual and to cheer everyone else on.

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:30 pm  

I was going to participate again this year, but life kind of got in the way. It has been a tough month thus far.

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:04 am  

Go go gadget: Fanfiction!

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

Lina

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:58 pm  

I'm so excited to see what the items look like!

I'm buying anything associated with crafting dyables. Please sell me your pigments and stuff~~~

I made a hangout thread cause why not?

dragoness129

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:31 am  

Are the items still being given out?

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:39 am  

dragoness129 wrote:
I assume so. Rei said it'll be a few days to grant them, however.

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

xoGIZMOox

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:11 am  

dragoness129 wrote:

Yep just post in the topic in the link and they send them we get a cute pencil and a shirt Smile

Shadami

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:34 pm  

the pencils are cute ^-^ thank you. sorry i'm not posting in it as much as i intended. xD

Oh no my pretty Dragoness129 Jars are broken :[

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcement Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1