Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcement Archive » Gobble Gobble!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:56 pm  

Head over to Special Events and grab the Turkey Day box! There is a very limited quantity in stock for 250 jades! Get them while you can!

We will only leave them up through Thanksgiving day and will be removed just before midnight (so about 27 hours from now!)

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

dragoness129

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:29 pm  

-looks for shop-
You post these before the shop is actually up don't you? ^_^
Discord messages make checking things on this site much faster.

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:46 pm  

It's open to go buy stuff now!

Above artsu by Yazoo!~ (bless u)

Yokuutsu

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:42 pm  

Is there only one item? Or is it a chance to get one of multiple different items? (Because that second one would mean bye bye to my Jades XD)

Love could be considered a disease. It makes you act against what you normally would. Normally all someone would care about is themselves. Love makes people act against the norm. Sometimes the disease leaves wounds that never heal.

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:57 pm  

It's a chance at getting multiple items!

Above artsu by Yazoo!~ (bless u)

holi has fallen

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:02 pm  

I didn't get one but that is fine I don't have the jades for one anyhow so it is all good

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcement Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1