Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Media and Technology Discussion » Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:37 pm  

Does anyone else still play New Leaf? I just started up a new town again, I absolutely love this game~ There's so many things to collect and so many clothing options and just Ducky I love it so much!~ What do you guys think about it?

Above artsu by Yazoo!~ (bless u)

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:11 pm  

Are you playing Pocket Camp.

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:54 am  

I tried but it keeps giving me connection errors... ^^;; have you played new leaf?

serena yuy

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:18 pm  

I actually have New Leaf. I should really charge my 3DS and play it. It's been awhile, I'm sure my town looks like crap

Oh and I also play Pocket Camp. Smile

o.o i ♥ u secret santa.

holi has fallen

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:15 pm  

Maro wrote:
I tried but it keeps giving me connection errors... ^^;; have you played new leaf?

just means you have to be in a better spot for your wifi to work, I still play new leaf but haven't lately because
I don't have very many friends for new leaf.

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:09 pm  

I put the beautiful town ordinance into effect so I wouldn't have to weed anymore lol

I'm at home and trying to play, everything else with wifi on the phone works just not pocket camp for some reason

holi has fallen

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:37 pm  

Maro wrote:
I put the beautiful town ordinance into effect so I wouldn't have to weed anymore lol

I'm at home and trying to play, everything else with wifi on the phone works just not pocket camp for some reason

have you updated it, I know they do a lot of updates so you may need to update it, if you haven't lately

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:07 pm  

I literally only downloaded it on Thursday, it was fully updated and less than 30 minutes of playing it stopped working... so I'll probably need to redownload it..

Does anyone have a favorite New Leaf villager?

holi has fallen

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:36 pm  

Maro wrote:
I literally only downloaded it on Thursday, it was fully updated and less than 30 minutes of playing it stopped working... so I'll probably need to redownload it..

Does anyone have a favorite New Leaf villager?

after I downloaded it, it was giving me problems because they did a couple of
updates so I had to go to the play store and update it, my favorite new leaf villager
would have to be Bianca (tiger)

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:34 pm  

I personally have a soft spot for Fauna, she's just such an adorable little dear.

Yeah I think I'll either try updating it or redownloading it.

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:31 pm  

I’ve played some of the older ones, but not new leaf. My pocket camp has been fine.

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:33 pm  

I've played the older ones but sadly don't own any at the moment, new leaf has been a lot of fun, I'm hoping to event get my hands on happy home designer

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:35 pm  

Actually my daughter is playing New Leaf right next to me.

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:03 am  

Cool! That reminds me I need to hop on and check on my village again later.

holi has fallen

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:04 pm  

Maro wrote:
I personally have a soft spot for Fauna, she's just such an adorable little dear.

Yeah I think I'll either try updating it or redownloading it.

did that work or help? I haven't played pocket camp lately
maybe after I relax some I will but hard telling

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Media and Technology Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2