Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Newbie Spot » Sort-of-Newbie

The Magician

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:06 pm  

Hey, guten Tag, yo, whatever...I'm yet another newbie, I guess. Technically I've been around Avaricia for a few years, though a while ago I dropped off the radar and my old account apparently got lost in the aether at some point. Point is, I'm back, and hopefully I'll be a bit more active here, heh ^^;

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:35 pm  

Hey there and welcome [back] to Avaricia! Feel free to stop by any of my threads for a chat any time ^^ Sent along a little welcome gift to help you out

Above artsu by Yazoo!~ (bless u)

The Magician

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:42 pm  

Thanks! ^^ And no doubt I shall~

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:24 pm  

You are quite welcome.

Above artsu by Yazoo!~ (bless u)

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:35 pm  

Welcome back!

The Magician

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:12 pm  

^^ It's good to be back.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Avaricia Forum Index -> Newbie Spot All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1