Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Newbie Spot » Newish and confused

Lilobo

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:38 pm  

Hey well i had an account from a while back but i just found the site again...any tips you can give me? Whats the best way to make currency here? Mostly from posting? Why is it that when i go to the shops most of the items say Old base? Does that mean i can't wear them?Thanks!

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:49 pm  

Hello and welcome back! Posting is the best way to earn currency but you can also sell items to other users and art as well. We also tend to have giveaways during events for currency and items as well.

You'll need to change your base over to the new base to see what has been converted and can be worn or not.

Hope this helps! Feel free to drop into my threads any time for a chat!

Above artsu by Yazoo!~ (bless u)

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:37 pm  

The vast majority of the items are converted to the new base. Just change to the new base and you will have loads of options.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Avaricia Forum Index -> Newbie Spot All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1