Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » General Chat » Oh man, it's been awhile

Darien

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:04 pm  

Not really sure what made me think of this site again, but I had to swing by and see how things are. Seems like things are slow but steady, glad to see the doors are still open though!

"Growing older is inevitable - growing up is optional."

Dorian Pavus
Item Artist

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:46 pm  

good to see you again! : D
hope you are doing well and hope you keep an eye on how things are going. Smile

"Selfish, I suppose. Not to want to spend my entire life screaming on the inside."

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:58 pm  

Welcome back my dear! Glad to see old users popping back in <3 Feel free to stop by my thread for a chat any time!

Yes definitely keep your eyes peeled for more things that are on the way ^^

Above artsu by Yazoo!~

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:38 pm  

It is a busy time, so many of us haven't been able to be on too often. Things should pick up soon.

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:43 am  

Yep, we are coming up on our 10th birthday!

Moof!

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:55 pm  

DogCow wrote:
Yep, we are coming up on our 10th birthday!
Wow! I never even thought about that. I will be out of the country when it happens.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1