Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcements » New Avaricia Site Information and Updates

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:20 pm  

Still no news on that.

Moof!

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:48 pm  

I made a post in my hangout thread.

I've prolonged leaving my job until my student loan is paid off. Once that's done, I'm leaving that long chapter of my life in the dust.

That will free up my time tremendously to work on the site. In fact, it will kind of be like it was back when the site started when I had a part-time job and no other giant time-sucking obligations. (Except now I'm going to focus on creating my book for publication.

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:35 pm  

Alright, so I shall make a bold, hopeful hypothesis that the new site will be up by mid-June! Let's see how good I am at making guesses. :P

#baker #cheflife #climber #pokemonaddict

#sassy #bluntanddirect #dealwithit #Canadian #eh

#haterofpink

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:07 pm  

Aaahh maybe idk. no promises. I'd REALLY like to do something about it this summer.

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:30 pm  

Planning on leaving my job soon also.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9