Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Storyline and Comic » Official and Near Finalized Comic Plans

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:53 pm  

Road to Eden is now: "The Last Hybrians"

Eventual main site is located here: http;//hybrians.com (excuse the dust I've not had time to mess with it)

Avaricia will serve as a mirror site to the comic, and there will be special exclusives and goodies for members here.

I'll have a Patreon for extra goodies as well as offering prints and commissions. I'm planning on using a binge reading model since this is a long-form graphic novel and best read in long chunks rather than a page every few days. Pages will be added to the main site as well as Ava once each chapter is done. I want to give the comic a good 3 chapter delay before I begin posting and publicizing it. If I'm doing about 4 pages per week, pages should start going up in October.

Ava members will get early access to seeing the pages of course. Smile

I'm aiming to get the books printed, as well as doing artbooks with extras for each volume. There will be 3 volumes.

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:33 pm  

Looks good! I say your initial color on FB and it looks good.

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:23 pm  

I saw the art on FB as well. So awesome! Loving the art and seeing your skill improve over the years.

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:39 pm  

Really looking forward to this. Always loved the comic.

Moof!

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:22 pm  

DogCow wrote:
Really looking forward to this. Always loved the comic.

RIP to your favorite teacher. The new version of the story doesn't really go into him at all. i might try to squeeze him in somehow. Like a video chat message or something. But the classroom scene fell on the cutting room floor.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Storyline and Comic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1