Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcement Archive » Commons you'd like to see

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Commons
Fantasy theme
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Medival/renaissance theme
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Retro clothing styles (please comment on era)
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Alternative modern-era fashion
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Story themed original design clothing
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Sci Fi theme
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Other (please comment!)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:44 pm  

So... it's been awhlie since we've had a commons or shop update to a large degree.

What types of items would you like to see in a theme or set?

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

xoGIZMOox

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:11 pm  

Turtles and handhelds like cellphones and foodies

3d glasses popcorn soda candy nachos film reel

Hippie stuff

Kaderin Triste

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:13 pm  

Would love to see some 1950s styles more.

Also, a question about our item layering...since our skirts seem to mostly layer OVER shirts, was there ever talk of adapting the layering system so items would layer in the order a person equipped them instead of having pre-set layering? Because I love our maxi skirt items, but hate how the shirts layer under them. Just curious if this is/was a possible future update. I thought I remembered it being mentioned before, but idk.

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:16 pm  

Kaderin Triste wrote:
Also, a question about our item layering...since our skirts seem to mostly layer OVER shirts, was there ever talk of adapting the layering system so items would layer in the order a person equipped them instead of having pre-set layering? Because I love our maxi skirt items, but hate how the shirts layer under them. Just curious if this is/was a possible future update. I thought I remembered it being mentioned before, but idk.

The way it's set up, and they way you mention it working, probably not. Not without a bunch of programming work.

However, it's possible to add an option to change the layering up over the shirts. This can even be automated so that we can set this as a pose option for all the existing skirts quickly.

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

Kaderin Triste

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:29 pm  

Yeah, I suspected that would be a massive programming task.
Alternate pose options for layering would be awesome though!

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:34 pm  

I'll see what I can do to get this working. The programming aspect will be on Dogcow but we can probably add it to the list of stuff to do in the coming weeks. It should be a quick fix.

Kaderin Triste

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:46 pm  

There's no huge rush on it for sure. Whenever you guys have time.

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:38 pm  

I would love some Regency clothing.

I would also love more items in Grey.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcement Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1