Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcements » Updates on our current state! (Update: Sept 20th '18)

LadyNight

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:03 am  

The latest preview looks great Smile

It is hard to see with the small image, but maybe darkening the navigation bar would provide more contrast between the text and background color. It doesn't have to be dark, like almost black, but maybe just a little deeper a green or olive (to match the trees in the background).

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:05 am  

LadyNight wrote:
The latest preview looks great Smile

It is hard to see with the small image, but maybe darkening the navigation bar would provide more contrast between the text and background color. It doesn't have to be dark, like almost black, but maybe just a little deeper a green or olive (to match the trees in the background).

Point taken! I just swapped the leaves for some hand-painted trees.

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Exile

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:41 pm  

That sounds like great news.
Now, I'd like to know if anyone could work on my gladiator bottoms so that my underwear doesn't show when I wear them (I've been waiting years for this lol).

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:43 pm  

Exile wrote:
That sounds like great news.
Now, I'd like to know if anyone could work on my gladiator bottoms so that my underwear doesn't show when I wear them (I've been waiting years for this lol).

The old bases no longer work and we can't make any updates to them, but they will work on the current bases. Just set your genes.

Be aware that I discovered a bug with this last night and sent Dogcow a PM about it. So hopefully he can get that fixed this weekend!

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:38 pm  

Bobbi wrote:

Note: I discovered a bug with this that involves random hair (and apparently items) you don't own being perma-glued to your head.

This. I wish I could have this happen to my avatar.

A throwback to all my first items. ^^ (Plus an error. 😂)

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:55 pm  

Arikana wrote:
Bobbi wrote:

Note: I discovered a bug with this that involves random hair (and apparently items) you don't own being perma-glued to your head.

Except you can't unequip the back and front pieces of the spiked updo. I also saw someone end up with an item that they don't even have in their invo! Just randomly. It's pretty funny.

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:07 pm  

Bobbi wrote:
Arikana wrote:
Bobbi wrote:

Except you can't unequip the back and front pieces of the spiked updo. I also saw someone end up with an item that they don't even have in their invo! Just randomly. It's pretty funny.

Any chance this glitch could be coded into an item? I'd love for random items I don't own to be attached to my avatar. :D

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:08 pm  

Arikana wrote:
Bobbi wrote:
Arikana wrote:
Bobbi wrote:

Any chance this glitch could be coded into an item? I'd love for random items I don't own to be attached to my avatar. Very Happy

Yeah I can do that. :p Or random graphics that are tied to other graphics, like the back layer of some hair, or some weird behind layering on something else.

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:55 pm  

Bobbi wrote:
Arikana wrote:
Bobbi wrote:
Arikana wrote:
Bobbi wrote:

Any chance this glitch could be coded into an item? I'd love for random items I don't own to be attached to my avatar. Very Happy

Yeah I can do that. :p Or random graphics that are tied to other graphics, like the back layer of some hair, or some weird behind layering on something else.
Definitely sounds like a fun April 1st thing. I loved the one where we had pics instead of our avis, relating to the username or character (I had a cat).

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:47 pm  

I’ve been working on our layout a good deal. It’ll be really nice to be able to use the site well on your phone. I’m working on the avatar dress up page now. The avatar position on the page changes based on your screen size. It goes from being displayed larger above your inventory on mobile and then going to smaller and next to your avi on a larger tablet or desktop/laptop.

Also Ducky is excited to greet you!

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:34 pm  

Bobbi wrote:
Arikana wrote:
Bobbi wrote:
Arikana wrote:
Bobbi wrote:

Any chance this glitch could be coded into an item? I'd love for random items I don't own to be attached to my avatar. :D

Sweet. I can’t wait for random items I do and don’t own to be attached to my avatar in random places! 😄

Also new ducky art is so cute and chubby! 😍😍❤️

Rainbow000Pegasus

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:55 pm  

Bobbi wrote:
I’ve been working on our layout a good deal. It’ll be really nice to be able to use the site well on your phone. I’m working on the avatar dress up page now. The avatar position on the page changes based on your screen size. It goes from being displayed larger above your inventory on mobile and then going to smaller and next to your avi on a larger tablet or desktop/laptop.

Also Ducky is excited to greet you!

Cute duck!! Also the colours look awesome!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5