Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcement Archive » Win an Autumnal Royalty! - Over!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:26 am  

Technically this was sopposed to end at the beginning of the month. Do we need to extend it?

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:31 pm  

So is it being extended or not?

A throwback to all my first items. ^^ (Plus an error. šŸ˜‚)

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:35 pm  

You guys want an extention?

It's only going to be fall for so long, but for me right now, it still feels like summer with slightly yellow leaves. :p

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:37 pm  

Iā€™d be okay with an extension. Idk about everyone else though. šŸ˜…

Rainbow000Pegasus

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:43 pm  

You're the boss, Bobbi-

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:54 pm  

Okay, I'll give it until the end of the month!

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:14 am  

Welp. Guess I gotta start posting more again. D: Dunno how much of a chance I've got now though. šŸ˜Ŗ

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:24 pm  

I just went ahead and gifted everyone who particpated an Autumnal Royalty item. So you'll have it in your invo now!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcement Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2