Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » General Chat » What'd you do today?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:45 pm  

I'll be working a LOT in the next few days, but today, I got up, started working on a project for a gift I'm sending out tonight: an arm guard for an archery set that I painted in Hawkeye's color. Wanted to use contact cement on it, but that did not even work to glue it together (I heard it worked phenomenally, but apparently not for this type of fabric) and left stains . Then had to leave it because I had to work. Work took forever, and it was hot, and frustrating, but I'm finally done. Now I'm home, I redid the layer and it looks nicer now that I used hot glue and thinner strips. I just need to add the elastic and the edging and it'll be done.

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

Kaderin Triste

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:40 pm  

Have done pretty much nothing today, but am on my way to work. 5 hours at craft store followed by 4+ hours at museum, which will probably include massive cleanup from a wedding on Sat because they never clean up their own mess like the rental contract says.

Rainbow000Pegasus

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:49 pm  

It's Canadian Thanksgiving today so I went off to a friend's house and had lunch there then proceeded to play board games. Got home late, did laundry and played a bit of games. Will proceed working on a piece of overdue art.

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:51 pm  

I was recovering from a con. For some reason I was just really worn out. IDK why. Probably the long driving back and forth each day through construction, the heat, no radio in my car making me sleepy. U_U

I went to get lunch worked on some stuff for Ava made a little item and site design progress. We went to get dinner at a mexican place. Now I'm drawing a bit.

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:40 pm  

Ugh... Yesterday was crazy busy all day long. I was still hurting this morning when I had to come back in. Luckily, it was a half-day today, so only a few hours, since I had a dentist appointment. Unfortunately, said appointment went from being just a filling to a filling and an extraction (I had another appointment in a few weeks for the latter), so now I'm sitting at home with my face half-numb and gauze shoved up in there. Luckily, my filling turned out alright. I was worried because that tooth had a really, really bad cavity in it. So, now I'm just going to chill at home the rest of the day and try to get this bleeding to stop and hope there isn't much pain.

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

MacSen191

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:33 pm  

Today I was super crabby and had some anxiety going on... had to take my Dad and his friend around.(Which was no big deal.) But my chiuaua who we took with us today(she's in heart failure and we didn't like her breathing today so we wanted to keep her close) peed on me because my stupid butt gave her her diuretic right before we left. Then I couldn't go home because we were running late to take SO's Dad to his doctors appt and to get meds. Took a shower the minute I got home, then was hit with a migrane,

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:39 pm  

I did some work earlier today and then went out and got some food for the next few days and a new blender so I can make smoothies, since I broke my old one.

Tomorrow I get my wisdom teeth taken out. RIP.

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:24 pm  

I'm trying to get back to my daily life after living my crazy family for a month. OI!

Never moon a werewolf.

Kaderin Triste

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:27 pm  

Completely forgot that there was a staff meeting at work, but thankfully, it was cancelled since 2 of the 4 "important" employees were gone for the week.
Also, stopped by the coffee shop closest to my apartment to see if they were still hiring for the baking job, and also to check the hours. But need a resume for it, which I have yet to get made up. Although, I did use an online resume builder to assemble a basic one, then took screenshots of it since I didn't feel like paying for a trial just to download my resume. So I'll have to re-type it all up and flesh it out a little, but at least now I kind of know what to put on it. Except for the summary thing. I have no clue what to put for that
And now at work and had to do some major cleanup in one area from the plaster ceiling falling down. XP

Rainbow000Pegasus

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:58 pm  

Back from school, I'm seriously thinking of building a portfolio for potential schools and work when freelancing.

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:26 pm  

got my wisdom teeth on the bottom taken out. Now I'm in my room watching neftlix and icing my face. Well I was until the husband needed me to fix something on a website and he didn't know how to do it.

Rainbow000Pegasus

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:32 pm  

Went to school, listened to a seminar thing... I just realised how many hours I spend in front of my laptop, so much work, so little time... I feel like something's missing in my life...

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:38 pm  

Doing some work. I've been watching programming tutorial videos and one person had some classes with a huge discount on something I need to learn (react) so I signed up for that. I watched The Toys That Made Us episode on Hello Kitty and then I ordered dinner from Piada (an italian fast casual place that's pretty local to Ohio but is expanding) but I can only eat so much. So I ordered a meatball and lobster bisque soup. Since I should be able to mash the meatball up and the soup will be fine. Smile I've been on carbs and sugar all day with literally no meat in about 3 days. ;A;

TurtleSensei

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:21 pm  

I came back to here! lol and i got my flu shot and my DTP but didn't get the Pertussis part since I'm allergic to it.

Nice to be back!

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:22 pm  

TurtleSensei wrote:
I came back to here! lol and i got my flu shot and my DTP but didn't get the Pertussis part since I'm allergic to it.

Nice to be back!

Welcome back Turtle! We missed you!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9