Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » General Chat » What'd you do today?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

TurtleSensei

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:25 pm  

Bobbi wrote:
TurtleSensei wrote:
I came back to here! lol and i got my flu shot and my DTP but didn't get the Pertussis part since I'm allergic to it.

Nice to be back!

Welcome back Turtle! We missed you!

Thanks Bobbi! good to be back! Can I make a new Pond hangout or should I just resurrect my old one?

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:27 pm  

Whichever you want to do!

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

TurtleSensei

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:28 am  

Bobbi wrote:

OK! I may make a new one then. I have some awesome art I can use for it.

SO how have you been?

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:02 am  

TurtleSensei wrote:
Bobbi wrote:

OK! I may make a new one then. I have some awesome art I can use for it.

SO how have you been?

Pretty good! But let's take the discussion to hangouts to not make this thread off-topic. n_n;

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

Rainbow000Pegasus

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:45 pm  

Home from school, I went to downtown earlier and got a lot of paperwork sorted out...
I'm planning to make a new Avi since I don't like my current but I don't have the creativity for it right now.

Just got home, still need to do the laundry, and finish up some art before it goes over the deadline-

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:40 pm  

I was worthless today. My stitches are hurting and I've just been in a mopey mood. I ended up sleeping a long time. :s

TurtleSensei

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:22 pm  

Bobbi wrote:
I was worthless today. My stitches are hurting and I've just been in a mopey mood. I ended up sleeping a long time. :s

Oh I'm so sorry! Did you get surgery?

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:28 pm  

TurtleSensei wrote:
Bobbi wrote:

I got my wisdom teeth taken out

TurtleSensei

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:13 pm  

Bobbi wrote:
TurtleSensei wrote:
Bobbi wrote:

I got my wisdom teeth taken out

oh ouch. I never had mine so never had to get them removed!

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:35 pm  

Today was supposed to be my day off, but my co-worker got in some trouble and won't be in for a while (if you know what I mean), so I am having to pick up a few extra shifts, so today I worked from early morning to about 2, then went home and chilled for an hour. I then went to the store and got some snacks for club, picked up my friend, and headed over to anime club. Turned out to be just us for the entirety of anime club, but it was still pretty fun. Dropped him off, did a Pokemon Go raid with my brother, then went home and ate dinner (ramen) and started watching Tau, but the internet is so slow it wasn't loading enough for Netflix to show it. So now I'm here.

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

War

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:14 am  

Finished off a piece of writing, and then joined this site <:

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:05 pm  

My sleep cycle is all kinds of messed up. -_-

I couldn't sleep at the normal time, so I stayed up until almost 6am, and then I just woke up a bit ago. I'm usually more productive and create nicer things at night, especially late night. But still. :/

The nice thing about my current job is that if we are close to an event, there's about a week to a two week period where there's nothing for me to do except they may send me a few small things for the next events that need created. But the bulk of my work is done and I have time to devote to other things.

Rainbow000Pegasus

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:43 pm  

Welcomed new players on here? That felt good, TBH, IDK why.
Back from school, it was only a half day, weird, but anyway I better stop procrastinating by playing games and actually start my lab report oops.

Reptilians

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:49 pm  

Talked to my guidance counselor today about whether I'm on track for graduation! I got the great news I'm actually ahead of the game, so the only core classes I have to take next year are AP lit and AP gov & econ (if I was planning on going to college I'd have to take a science too, but I'm not). I'm really glad next year will be less difficult than this year. My school works on a block schedule, we have 4 classes half a year and then another different 4 the next half (AP is full year though), so I'll have 4 blocks to fill with electives, yay

LilacGemini

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:56 pm  

just got up, lamented the upcoming close of dappervolk's beta testing, and found a forum post that lead here. thus, i am an extreme noob.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9