Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » General Chat » hi im alive

Gab

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:52 pm  

i missed this site tbh

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:01 pm  

Welcome back! I hope everything went well for you!

I've been a bit busy getting stuff ready for the new site, redesigning the bases and figuring out how to manage recoloring items. Very Happy

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

Gab

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:06 pm  

Bobbi wrote:
Welcome back! I hope everything went well for you!

I've been a bit busy getting stuff ready for the new site, redesigning the bases and figuring out how to manage recoloring items. Very Happy

things have been kinda bleh but its better now!! and i loveeeee the new bases especially the andro option

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:11 pm  

I'm glad you are doing are better! Very Happy Rough spots are the worst. :/

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:20 pm  

The recolor ideas she has - are amazing!!!

Never moon a werewolf.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1