Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » General Chat » What'd you do today?

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:11 pm  

Sat at my table. Made about 3-5 dollars every hour it felt like. I did make more than yesterday but this is the worst full weekend con I’ve had in awhile.

Gat ramen with friends. Now I’m in my hotel

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:43 pm  

I... am cough.

Ug.

Never moon a werewolf.

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:11 pm  

I woke up, went to go vote. It's just a short walk from my house so I chose to walk instead of drive. Then I got lunch and I came home and did some cleaning. I finally cleaned off, dusted and organized my desk. It was overflowing with craft supplies, cosmetics and accessories lol.

I'm going to do some work on stuff here and probably go out for dinner soon. I also should go buy groceries.

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

Rainbow000Pegasus

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:46 pm  

I've been kind of dead on this site lately huh...

Went downtown to do some volunteering work, played games, went to school...
Uh, that's in reverse order.

War

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:14 am  

I haven't been on lately due to life stuff, but I'm back again for a bit. I did some writing and slept for a bit, so I had a relaxing day.

[center]She/They | +1 GMT | English/Français
Feel free to send a message! I love to talk.
FR - Heavens #327084
DV - War #2004[/center]

NebulaeStars

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:05 pm  

Woke up, went to school. I'm still here! And surprisingly hungry :/ Luckily, the day is almost over. Though I do have some hw to finish. I wanna get it done, because today's my big bro's birthday, and I wanna play with him, or even just talk.

Hoo hoo don't need shoes ( ´∀`)
If you'd like to join an rp, I have one\(*^▽^*)/
(NB//EST time//Vaugely fashionable at the best of times//Also a Beta DV refugee TwT)

Rainbow000Pegasus

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:53 pm  

Slept in class, mostly.

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:21 pm  

I've been sick. So - not eating.

Confused

Never moon a werewolf.

LilacGemini

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:28 am  

today, i watched sailor moon. i am in love with sailor moon, as it happens. (my cute patoot wiiiiiife)

FluffyOwl

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:02 pm  

I ate lots of pumpkin pie (maybe too much) and slept for most of the day.

Frostnite

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:19 am  

Played some Magic: The Gathering and watched cat videos on Youtube. Also did some cooking

Hey You!
Don't forget to take a break and relax.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7