Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » General Chat » Official Other Avatar Site Discussion Thread

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:29 am  

...............................................OTHER AVATAR SITES - LETS TALK!
    Here, you can talk about other avatar sites that you're a member of, and discuss things going on there. Maybe you can meet other fellow Avaricians at your favorite avatar-based hangouts!

Some discussion questions, if you'd like:
    - What sites do you enjoy?
    - How long have you been there?
    - What do you like about them?
    - Post your avatars?

.............................................NO BASHING SITES!
    Absolutely NO bashing of other sites, or labeling all members as being a certain way. One (or many) bad apple(s) does not represent the bunch. We are a community that welcomes everyone. So please be respectful.

Negative and hurtful comments, including tearing down other sites and their staff is PROHIBITED. If you have something bad to say about another site, take it elsewhere, meaning not on Avaricia. We do not want to promote that kind of behavior here.

.........................................ABOUT REFERRAL LINKS!
    This is the ONLY place where we allow referral links to other avatar sites (with exception to discussions in hangouts/shops where others ask). You may post them in here. But please, do not litter them around in the other forums like so:

This is not allowed in other forums wrote:

Hey! I found this neat avatar site the other day. It's called [insert name here]. Please click on this link and join. You can help me with my quest with the gold I earn when you join!

http://someavatarsite.com/referid=123

...............................................USEFUL AND RELATED LINKS
    LIST OF ALL KNOWN AVATAR SITES

Last edited by Bobbi on Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:26 am; edited 12 times in total  

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Rae

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:17 am  

Gaia-wise, I'm rather glad that us money-less people possibly are getting an EI from the Aquariums(I seriously have no money now except from my commissions, and payday was yesterday). They might be trying to circumvent it just a bit by making all the aquarium items cash-shop items.

Kyou Blade

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:28 am  

I LOVE the aquarium items. They are absolutely wonderful. Right now, I have my main's aquarium, my two mules aquariums, and my boyfriend's aquarium to care for. Wheeee! I wanna get the leviathan stuff ^_____^ Pretty blue flowy items= <333

And, there's gonna be items evolving today! I'm looking forward to seeing what the candy bag does

Lissy

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:41 am  

I forgot which of the Aquarium items I like. xD

I got more lidless demon items today. D: But I can't wait until the evolving item report. >w<

Okay, so does anyone know: If I take my fish out of the tank, and put them back in later, will their happiness meter be the same, or will it start over? And what about tank health?

Jeanemon

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:56 am  

I broke down and got aquarium on all of my mule accounts. XD Items yay! So far I've gotten more fire items.

Yesterday I had to go out and clean my inventory up. It was taking way too long to load on the customize me page. So, I ended up moving like 600 items into storage. =/

Jeanemon

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:48 pm  

Nice. :D I got full sets of the Fire Religa and of the Lidless Demons. I like the demon pants and shoes, and the fire circlet. The others are kinda bulky for me.

CrepsleyKabob

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:09 pm  

I want all the sets but I'm way too cheap to buy them XD I'll just hope I get them from the overseer... which hasn't opened for me today yet >__> *kicks it*

x-cutie-x-pie-x

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:16 pm  

Is anyone a beta tester for the MMO on gaia?

Kyou Blade

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:37 pm  

Bobbi- :O Lucky! I want the pretty wingies v.v

If I don't get all the items with all the aquariums I watch over, then I'll just buy everything. >.> I'm rich enough to do so XD

Jeanemon

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:06 pm  

Cutie-pie: I am. :3

I think my highest acquarium is only like at 6 percent XD

x-cutie-x-pie-x

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:09 pm  

My aquarium thingy is 12 somethign percent. xP

Jeanemon

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:43 pm  

My main's at liek three, because I didn't put fish in it for a few days when I started. XD

Today I got a cuttlefish from the DC, an octopus on my head, and one of the leviathan's gauntlets. X3

Dismay

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:43 pm  

-sigh- I came back to Gaia out of curiousty, and I must say I like the old Gaia from a few years ago better. ;3 Much more simple. Easier to load. Takes two minutes (from my super fast Mac) to load one pixel. Dx

Now I have to start over, since Gaia banned me from 'botting'. I honestly have no idea what it was until somebody told me...and it's a stupid reason to ban me. >D I was away for four months while it was 'taking place'. -sigh- My account of three years. -headdesk-
Now I'm Devil-Care. Too scared to go the Forums, since of all the weird stuff I'm hearing from friends and other people...just Fishing from time to time. >D

But...but I have seen that masterlist of Avatar Sites. The ones that are going to release or are in Beta...they look so cool!
Have you heard of Aqworlds.com? It's going to release soon. It's like Dragonfable and such. But it's an MMORPG. :3 Create a character, battle system, pets, etc etc. Ohhh...I'm so glad I signed up a few weeks ago. >3

Ruw
Site Artist

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:51 pm  

O u O Oh I love Gaia. lol
Hmm as for other avatar sites I never bothered signing up. :'D

Lissy

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:28 pm  

I just joined Spirits of Arca. It seems cute so far. But I don't know a lot for sure yet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81  Next
Page 1 of 81