Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Market and Exchange » LN's Shop ~ [S] Pumpkin Bandits, Headwings, Capes, Etc.

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:46 pm  

Awesome! [:

And yeah, just send trade when you get the credits..though I have to go shower soon, so I dunno if I'll be able to accept the trade right away. ^___^;;;

A throwback to all my first items. ^^ (Plus an error. 😂)

LadyNight

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:49 pm  

Sent you the trade request.
(Whoo! I was finally able to do it!)

And thank you for them Smile

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:56 pm  

Awesome!
Trade accepted, and price reported to price guide. Smile

No problem. <3
I'm glad I was able to get some extras during the event to help spread them out to new users. ^____^

A throwback to all my first items. ^^ (Plus an error. 😂)

LadyNight

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:00 pm  

Extras are always nice to have, especially if you need some quick money.

Is reporting the price to the price guide the thing that should be done?

Ze_Mole

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:42 pm  

Reporting to the price guide is great because it helps keep the prices accurate. <3

Pronouns: They/Their/Them

Thanks to Dorian Pavus and dragoness129 for the art! :D

LadyNight

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:37 am  

Alright, well, I'll make sure to remember to do that.

LadyNight

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:25 pm  

Bringing this back up to the top after a year of collecting dust.

*finds broom and dust pan to sweep up the place.

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:05 pm  

a rubi or ambre elemtal cape for your crown and cloak?

Quote:
    Lokis: THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR SUPER P POSTS HERE! faster than a speeding submit button able to leap forums in a single bound!

LadyNight

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:24 pm  

I like the capes but I don't really want one of them. Are you currently low on currency funds or do you happen to have any LEIs/ EIs available?

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:28 pm  

Um I only have about 1000c right now...and I also have an green elemental cape and 500k post medle and a christmas event set, a coffee chan, destopian sash and destopian horns and a shape shifters item thingy

Quote:
    Lokis: THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR SUPER P POSTS HERE! faster than a speeding submit button able to leap forums in a single bound!

LadyNight

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:01 pm  

Hm...How much do you value the new shape shifter item at and the destopian sash?

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:03 pm  

Okay so the shape shifters is gone but the sash I value at about...between 8-10k

Quote:

LadyNight

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:05 pm  

O.o

Well, never mind on that then XD

Would the green elemental cloak before both the Crown and Regal Cloak?
Cause I would be fine with that.

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:10 pm  

...no it came out after....but its worth more lol and I jost got the green halo to lol and the price guid values the sash at 8k...I would go down to like 6k lol

Quote:

LadyNight

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:16 pm  

I'll go ahead with the Amber Elemental Cloak for both the crown and regal cloak.
If that is okay, go ahead and send the trade.

Don't you just love the exchanging experience XD
Back and forth between offers... hehe.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Market and Exchange All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6