Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Market and Exchange » LN's Shop ~ [S/T] Headwings, Capes, Wings, Dante, EIs, Etc.

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:18 pm  

Oh I love haggleing trust me...and sure dear thank you very much!

Quote:
    Lokis: THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR SUPER P POSTS HERE! faster than a speeding submit button able to leap forums in a single bound!

LadyNight

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:26 pm  

No problem...Now to see if I can get the trade to work >.>

I think I am adding the items, but the trade is really weird to me right now. All my items are on one row to the side.

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:27 pm  

Nope you didnt add them...

Quote:
    Lokis: THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR SUPER P POSTS HERE! faster than a speeding submit button able to leap forums in a single bound!

LadyNight

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:29 pm  

Urgh...*goes to try and figure it out*

If I can't get it to work, I'll just gift them to you...if that is possible XD

EDIT: I sent you the trade, so hopefully it will work this time!

Last edited by LadyNight on Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total  

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:30 pm  

I find it easyer to send then receive

Quote:

LadyNight

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:32 pm  

I finally caught on to what you did XD

Thanks for buying and hopefully the items will be converted soon so you can wear them :3

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:38 pm  

Oh yes I am not worried I have stuck with ava this long I can wait for items to be converted ^^

Quote:

LadyNight

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:43 pm  

I'm sure it will happen eventually as well ^^

I'm happy that Ava is back and kicking again (regarding avatar making mode). I was missing it a little bit, especially with the lack of updates.

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:49 pm  

Yeah that is very true...I missed ava alot...its the only avi site that I really go on

Quote:

LadyNight

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:22 pm  

It was one of my favorites because of the avatars. They actually looked human and such. Plus I like that they have a little fat to them versus being annoyingly skinny >.>

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:14 am  

Magical heart locket. I'm interested, but at the moment I don't have enough in available funds. T_T Will you take items?

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

LadyNight

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:22 am  

Items are fine.

Let me know what you have and I will see if anything interests me.

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:01 pm  

Okay, I'll post a pic of my invo, and I'll let you decide.

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:10 pm  

I have enough available funds now since arikana wanted credits, not jades and I don't have enough to buy her LEIs with credits. I offer price guide price in jades.
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a349/slapthefatcat/invo.jpg

LadyNight

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:46 pm  

How much do you value the face paints?

And do you have an image of what they look like?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Market and Exchange All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6