Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcements » New Item Conversion List - Update Jan. 28th (90% complete)

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 41, 42, 43  Next

candyskulls

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:02 pm  

DogCow wrote:
candyskulls wrote:
this is now my main, instead of holi has fallen,
because I don't have the email that I signed up with
for holi has fallen anymore so here I am if anyone
needs to get ahold of me

Would you like for me to update the email address on your holi account? PM me if yes.

I sent you a message sorry, I've been on the busy side still no word from Bobbi,
so I hope all is well for you all

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:10 pm  

Got your message. I'm fine. No problems here, just waiting patiently like everyone else.

Moof!

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:15 pm  

Patience is a Virtue.

candyskulls

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:28 pm  

sorry everyone I am currently sickly ugh

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:53 pm  

Sorry to hear you are sickly. Hope you feel better soon.

candyskulls

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:49 pm  

Spork Queen wrote:
Sorry to hear you are sickly. Hope you feel better soon.

thanks its just the seasonal allergies, the ragweed is so tall
my eyes and itchy and my nose is a bit stuffy yet it happens
all the time. I wish it were Fall/Winter

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:19 pm  

I understand. It has been a very weird summer weather-wise Very hot in June, Very rainy in July and thus far August has been kind of cool, 70's. I work at a drugstore, so I see lots of allergy products being sold.

holi has fallen

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:54 pm  

Spork Queen wrote:
I understand. It has been a very weird summer weather-wise Very hot in June, Very rainy in July and thus far August has been kind of cool, 70's. I work at a drugstore, so I see lots of allergy products being sold.

yea the weather has been pretty messed up this Spring/Summer,
it is weird in my opinion, I wonder what Autumn and Winter have in
sore for us winter last year it didn't snow very much at all

candyskulls

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:13 pm  

Spork Queen I haven't found a good allergy meds that works
so great I know Benadryl works but I don't really take it because
it makes me sleepy

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:41 pm  

The announcement has been updated to include the newer things I have put up that have been converted over from the old bases.

More will be added either later today/tonight or over the weekend.

Please keep idle chatter in here to a minimum, take that to hangouts or another appropriate thread/forum area.

Above artsu by Yazoo!~

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:12 pm  

Yay more items!!

Quote:
    Lokis: THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR SUPER P POSTS HERE! faster than a speeding submit button able to leap forums in a single bound!

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:20 pm  

There will be more on the way this weekend so keep an eye out. ^^

Above artsu by Yazoo!~

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:45 pm  

I'm happy I am so sad without ava

Quote:
    Lokis: THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR SUPER P POSTS HERE! faster than a speeding submit button able to leap forums in a single bound!

holi has fallen

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:28 pm  

Maro, maybe once it is updated more no rush for you your doing great,
I will then update my questing thread by then perhaps lol

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:40 am  

New update, the Plushies have all been converted over. More items on the way so keep an eye out on the shops and this thread!

Above artsu by Yazoo!~

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 42 of 43