Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcements » New Item Conversion List - Update Sept 23 (94% complete)

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

Lokis

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:09 pm  

Yep Chaos armor and the Jade Dragon outfits are all old base. I shipped most of my old base LEI's to my mule and I logged her in today shes got tons of inventory all old base LOL. It so wasn't right shes all but nekkids. I think it's kinda crazy too because the bases didn't change THAT much did they? I mean really? What % difference is there?

Live your life so that when Your feet hit the floor in the morning. Satan cringes and whispers "She's Awake"

Yazoo
Item Artist

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:15 pm  

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Y A Z O O _ H A S _ S P O K E N
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Maybe this thread will help you get conversions done quicker? ^_^

| Author |
| Artist |
| Roleplayer |

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:23 pm  

Lokis wrote:
I think it's kinda crazy too because the bases didn't change THAT much did they? I mean really? What % difference is there?

Some items moved right over and just needed to be placed on the new bases. Others needed to be redrawn entirely, legwear, shoes, tops, hair, almost all the commons. Some stuff needed to be drawn in other poses so it would fit in other hand poses. Some got overhauls to fit the site's new style. Sometimes that just meant reshading it. Other times I just entirely redrew it because I wasn't happy with how it looked. But I think I tackled most of everything that I was pretty unhappy with.

Not sure of the percentage there. I'd really have to go through it all. Maro and Rei Ann helped a lot with re-positioning of things that didn't need redrawn, so that helped to bump our totals up a lot over the last 6 months or so. Now it's to the last of the commons and then complete EI's and LEIs and we'll be done.

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Lokis

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:33 pm  

Right I was doing some comparison of the items of then and the new base, I can see where the differences are in fitting and to think how many items there were to be redone. I really have to say Hats off, there are so many items and even just 1 items with say a 6 colors. I wonder if people know how much time and effort that is to change it all..

Live your life so that when Your feet hit the floor in the morning. Satan cringes and whispers "She's Awake"

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:38 pm  

For what ti's worth it could've gotten done a long time ago. It should've gotten done a long time ago. It probably would've worked out better had it got done a long time ago but... well we are in 2016 now... no sense in regretting the past.

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:07 pm  

Bobbi wrote:
Chaos armor? I have some free time coming up (i want to take a bunch of pto days toward the end of Jan) so I can just work on some items! LEIs need some love. :( There's a few I'd really like to work on.

Ooooh, would the chains of gliepnir, guardians of nature, or mech fighter LEIs be any of those you really want to work on? :0 <3

A throwback to all my first items. ^^ (Plus an error. 😂)

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:53 am  

Any progress in the last month? I heard somewhere that something caused a slowdown? I think someone got sick or something? Maybe I am confusing something else.

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:23 am  

There is some progress being made don't worry, there will be updates asap, a lot of things happened over the beginning of the winter season is the easiest way to put it. [including sickness.]

Above artsu by Yazoo!~ (bless u)

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:59 pm  

slapthefatcat wrote:
Any progress in the last month? I heard somewhere that something caused a slowdown? I think someone got sick or something? Maybe I am confusing something else.
Life happens.

Lokis

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:26 am  

slapthefatcat wrote:

I think it's been a real busy couple of months for a few of us as well as a few out sick and injured. Im sure it will happen though.

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:45 pm  

We are all getting older slap, shit happens.

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:23 am  

I know. I just abandoned ship for life for a few weeks so I wanted to make sure I did not miss anything.

Last edited by slapthefatcat on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total  

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

holi has fallen

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:22 am  

I am still waiting to her back for Bobbi,
I was thinking about sending a message on
FB but I don't wanna bother anyone... but I sent an app
to join staff like if you guys need a re-colorist/up loader I am here

candyskulls

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:34 pm  

this is now my main, instead of holi has fallen,
because I don't have the email that I signed up with
for holi has fallen anymore so here I am if anyone
needs to get ahold of me

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:25 pm  

candyskulls wrote:
this is now my main, instead of holi has fallen,
because I don't have the email that I signed up with
for holi has fallen anymore so here I am if anyone
needs to get ahold of me

Would you like for me to update the email address on your holi account? PM me if yes.

Moof!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 41 of 46