Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcements » New Item Conversion List - Update Sept 23 (94% complete)

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 44, 45, 46  Next

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:49 pm  

Another Update tonight!

We are now at 91% completion! So nervoxcited! Ducky

We're so very close!

Above artsu by Yazoo!~ (bless u)

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:03 pm  

Nice work with the latest update. A little sad it's not a limited edition item update, but I'll take whatever y'all can give us. ^^

A throwback to all my first items. ^^ (Plus an error. πŸ˜‚)

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:03 pm  

We'll be getting some LEI conversions pretty soon here.

It looks like, after doing some final calculations, we'll be sitting at 95% complete very shortly, leaving only about 20 items left to go. We're in the home stretch guys!

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:19 pm  

The Rouge Warrior sword is now working, marking that item as completed!

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:30 pm  

Thank you all for working so hard to get this completed.

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:38 am  

The Royal Peppermint Top EI has been converted
Also the last of the "Nature" Sets in the shop are now done!

More items on the way everyone!~

Above artsu by Yazoo!~ (bless u)

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:44 pm  

Thanks! So exciting.

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:31 pm  

I'm currently working on converting the Earth Spirit LEI.

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

LadyNight

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:42 pm  

Bobbi wrote:
I'm currently working on converting the Earth Spirit LEI.

Yay! That's one that I have Very Happy

*tries to wait patiently*

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:57 pm  

Graphics should pretty much be done tonight I think, provided I'm not handed a bunch of work to do. :p

I can get the poses in tomorrow.

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:10 pm  

WOO! *dances around*

Never moon a werewolf.

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:14 pm  

A bit of a delay, I had a workload of projects sent to me. I should be able to get this completed within the week.

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:09 pm  

Earth Spirit is nearly done!

However, I was having a lot of problems with the skin aspect of the item due to missing base files or not properly placed ones and the general complexity of skins.

However I'm compensating by adding a unique arm pose (shooting a bow and arrow) that will work with all regular skin types. The ears were changed to blend into your default skintone. The arms will have some of the fluff on them that the original Earth Spirit had. It will also be a proper centaur.

I'm going to work on Chaos Armor or Frigga's Loom next. I need to see what Maro has done.

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:49 pm  

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Sounds good! I can’t wait to see the converted version and new poses! 😯

A throwback to all my first items. ^^ (Plus an error. πŸ˜‚)

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:09 am  

I started plugging in the poses for Earth Spirit. I'll get the rest in the morning.

If you are lucky enough to log in and have the item, you can check out a hilariously lovely error. I will leave it for your enjoyment until I fix it tomorrow. lol.

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 45 of 46