Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » General Chat » What was the last thing you ate or drank?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:22 pm  

Almonds and a water with a grape Crush flavor packet.

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:09 pm  

Went to Piada (basically Italian food Chipotle) and picked up my online order, salad and lobster bisque. They didn't put dressing on the salad. Thankfully the greens and other ingredients had a lot of flavor but it was a bit dissapointing. Oh and half my soup spilled out in the bag. Guess I'll have to order in person until the new location gets themselves in gear. u_u

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Yokuutsu

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:38 am  

I ate some spaghetti like thing with smoked sausage in it. It was pretty good Very Happy

Love could be considered a disease. It makes you act against what you normally would. Normally all someone would care about is themselves. Love makes people act against the norm. Sometimes the disease leaves wounds that never heal.

serena yuy

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:43 am  

Foodwise: We had homemade chicken nuggets and a box of scalloped potatoes.
Other than that, I just drank some water after taking my melatonin tablet

o.o i ♥ u secret santa.

holi has fallen

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:46 am  

mountain dew black out was the last thing I
drank, and I just got done eating two twizzlers

Zinchi

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:13 am  

Chicken noodle soup.

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:23 pm  

Piada salad and some grain dish with pecans, sweet potatoes and cranberries?

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

holi has fallen

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:59 pm  

pretzels and my ice water flavor black rasberry

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:04 pm  

Fried Egg Sandwiches and some Coffee

Above artsu by Yazoo!~ (bless u)

Yokuutsu

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:42 pm  

Mom let me pick a place to eat (but she didn't eat, but then again, she just had surgery) so we went to Krystal on the way home....I got their chili cheese pups and chili cheese fries. The chili or something was WAAAAY spicier than I remember.

Still good, mind...I just wasn't expecting the spicy XD

Love could be considered a disease. It makes you act against what you normally would. Normally all someone would care about is themselves. Love makes people act against the norm. Sometimes the disease leaves wounds that never heal.

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:42 pm  

I made some double chocolate chip banana bread around midnight last night and had a bit more of it a little while ago.

Above artsu by Yazoo!~ (bless u)

Yokuutsu

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:59 pm  

A can of ravioli (with some cheese) and a can of corn.

I drank part of a Powerade zero.

holi has fallen

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:25 pm  

grilled cheese with two different cheeses, and two different meats : turkey with pepperoni

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:47 pm  

pumpkin spice ice cream

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:34 pm  

Low Carb Protein Bar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 61 of 66