Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcement Archive » New Items: New Threads for your avatars! [updated Early Spr]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Kaderin Triste

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:13 pm  

That might be intentional. The shirts layer under all the skirt styles. Idk.

Rei Ann

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:21 pm  

Oh, it must be.

~ Come on over and join me at my hangout! Come join us for an exciting fun. ~

Dorian Pavus
Item Artist

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:27 pm  

Would it be hard to make two poses for the skirts? one that layers over shirts and one that layers under?

"Selfish, I suppose. Not to want to spend my entire life screaming on the inside."

Rei Ann

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:31 pm  

I don't think it would be hard, but that is not my area of expertise, would have to ask Bobbi plus that would be a lot of items to go through.

Right now my hope is to find some shell type bra item that purple, cause the maxi skirt looks great to make a poor woman's ariel.

Kaderin Triste

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:42 pm  

I mean. It's not something that really urgently needs done.
But definitely alternate layering would be great to see eventually.

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:18 pm  

Yay more clothes to wear!! Thank you

Quote:
    Lokis: THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR SUPER P POSTS HERE! faster than a speeding submit button able to leap forums in a single bound!

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:21 pm  

Dorian Pavus wrote:
Would it be hard to make two poses for the skirts? one that layers over shirts and one that layers under?

We have the ability to do this in AIS. It's just a matter of setting it up, as mentioned.

Moof!

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:44 pm  

I've got a ton of files to go through that I made earlier and didn't have the chance to add, so these will be added shortly! Smile

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:14 pm  

New Stuff! Exciting! Thanks for the great work everyone.

Rei Ann

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:39 pm  

Hey everyone! There are now full body wetsuits in search and rescue!

As well as Rebellious Cropped Jacket in Mythical Legends!

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:49 am  

A whole bunch of new Lolita themed items were added to Elegant Expressions today! Go get your Lolita on people!~

They come in ten colours each!

Black, Brown, Cream , Lavender, Mint , Navy, Pink , Red , Saxon Blue & White

Note; the brown dress isn't in yet, but it will be by the end of today.

Hope you guys will enjoy all of these new items!~

TurtleSensei

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:06 am  

Ooh yay! Gonna ago get em now!

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:12 am  

I'm so tempted to change up my avi but i like it so much ;3;

TurtleSensei

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:55 am  

I need to earn some credits to buy them lol. But they're so cute.

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:14 am  

I ended up making a new avatar anyway , lol i like how it turned out...

new items are always a good excuse to do some chatting and earn some monies ;3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcement Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13