Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcement Archive » New Items: New Threads for your avatars! [updated Early Spr]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

MONSTER

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:58 am  

Rei Ann wrote:

If you see my post above and read the item description, it's meant to be that way.

So we have a shop called search and recuse that's basically for stuff found in destroyed cities, and I was trying to tie it into the site story stuff.

TL:DR: Basically think of it as historians getting history wrong and switching around the items names.

that makes sense
i like it

#deplorable

candyskulls

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:37 pm  

hello to you all, lovely suspenders

Rei Ann

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:00 am  

Hey guys, early spring there was a small update of a new accessories set, it's the heart set. You can find most of it in additions, expect for the shoes which are located in Trendsetters.

~ Come on over and join me at my hangout! Come join us for an exciting fun. ~

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcement Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13