Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

August 2nd '18: Please help us by filling out this important survey! You don't need to be a member to fill it out!

Avaricia Forums » Announcements » New Avaricia Site Information and Updates

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

serena yuy

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:49 pm  

Bobbi wrote:

This site design was made in 2008, and at that time, smartphones were less common. I didn't actually use one until 2011! The internet was a different place back then and the site needs to change to meet with more modern times.

I know you're on vacation and may not see this for a few. (hope you're having fun).

I'm with you and anyone else who took awhile with smart phones... I STILL don't have one. I'm actually getting my first one in a week or so. Waiting for my first paycheck from work to get to me. Very Happy Plus I'll be working a lot of overtime this coming month.

hyper hyper yay new shiny things for site changes! Loving what's being done. Very Happy

o.o i ♥ u secret santa.

TurtleSensei

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:39 pm  

Oh this looks promising! I'm getting ready to move to Las Vegas Nevada in the next few months. So I'll be online more once we get down there as Internet will be much cheaper.

holi has fallen

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:35 pm  

I've been busy and MIA the fair is in my town this week as well <3

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:53 pm  

Updates have been a little slow. i've been under the weather since I've gotten back. Hopefully I'll be feeling better in a day or two and can get more significant work done. Most has been tinkering on the new site design and messing with some stuff in the admin panel trying to get a feature to work.

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:21 pm  

Too bad we can't have random ducks around to capture, since the world is obsessed by Pokemon Go.

holi has fallen

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:42 pm  

will we be able to do an event at some point,
or will anything new be on the site?

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:34 am  

I wanted to have an event this month but it still looks like we are in a bit of a lul staff-wise. I'll see if we can get something going for next month!

Kaderin Triste

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:05 pm  

Hope all the staff is okay. I know there's been a lot going on with most everyone.
Looking forward to the event though! Whenever it is.
8D

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:20 pm  

We do need some life here and some items! D: I have a backlog of stuff to add, but fortunately I some free time this week.

I did hear from Ze as well, they are going through a tough time atm, but they said they'd be back sporadically. I know Faux is getting settled in her new home. Maro I believe is doing a little better and got some assistance. If she doesn't get a laptop by the time I get into the store manager position, I'll probably just send her my old one since I should get a new one anyway.

In addition, we'll be starting the 3rd phase of our new Ava project with involves re-writing more code in some other areas and we'll almost be ready. After that it's just a process of visual re-design. I'm estimating the launch to be at the end of August or early September. *crosses fingers*

Kaderin Triste

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:01 pm  

Life here will return eventually. I'm sure Pokemon Go isn't helping with user activity much.

Aww...definitely sending Ze and Maro good thoughts! And hopeing that Faux likes her new house!

The site will get back to activity in no time.
Super excited that things are still moving fairly well with the new stuff!

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:47 pm  

Kaderin Triste wrote:

The site will get back to activity in no time.
Super excited that things are still moving fairly well with the new stuff!

Yeah we had to stop to take a summer vacation break but we'll be back to work real soon!

Moof!

Kaderin Triste

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:16 pm  

Nothing wrong with a vacation for sure.
You guys have no doubt been doing a lot of work and definitely deserved a break.

*applauds all the amazing people who have put in countless hours of coding or item recolors or any of the other things that needs done to help make Ava the best it can be*

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:37 pm  

Personally it has been too freakin' hot around here to want to do much of anything. I also had to do a campus tour for my daughter, so that took another whole day. Life, work, heat. . .

Dorian Pavus
Item Artist

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:48 pm  

Last week was way too damn hot. x n x

"Selfish, I suppose. Not to want to spend my entire life screaming on the inside."

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:24 pm  

I hope people are okay. Pinkie herself is down and out for the count currently. Death dose that. I hope we all come back and work things out.

I miss everyone so much T_T

Quote:
    Lokis: THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR SUPER P POSTS HERE! faster than a speeding submit button able to leap forums in a single bound!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10