Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcements » New Avaricia Site Information and Updates

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:30 pm  

Pinkie wrote:
I hope people are okay. Pinkie herself is down and out for the count currently. Death dose that. I hope we all come back and work things out.

I miss everyone so much T_T

You will get through this pinkie. We are here for you! Smile

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:40 pm  

Oh yes I know. Currently I linger lol

Quote:
    Lokis: THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR SUPER P POSTS HERE! faster than a speeding submit button able to leap forums in a single bound!

Dorian Pavus
Item Artist

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:25 pm  

I've been having lower back problems and was in the ER twice because of said back problems. ; u ;
Seems like our group isn't doing well.

"Selfish, I suppose. Not to want to spend my entire life screaming on the inside."

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:12 pm  

Yeah... stuff happens. We'll figure it out soon. Sad

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Jonneh

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:21 pm  

Ohai o3o

I had a random thought my head to come see if people were still around on here.. oddly enough the game "Dofus" came to mind and I had to remember why I knew it... Because a handful of us on staff went and played it at one point lol.

How are you all? <3

Rei Ann

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:30 am  

Jonneh! It's been ages! How are you?

I still remember the little otakon meet-up we all had.

~ Come on over and join me at my hangout! Come join us for an exciting fun. ~

Kaderin Triste

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:12 pm  

Pinkie: Hang in there Pinkie!! *huggle*

Pavus: Ouch! Hope you're going to be okay! Back pain is never fun. :C

Jonneh: Hey! Welcome back! How goes it?

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:25 pm  

Updates: Last phase of the site features conversion is being worked on now. After that, it's some design fixes. I've decided to put a site redesign on hold for the time being since it's taking a little longer than anticipated, but I'll get that part done at some point soon after the new features are in place.

Jonneh wrote:
Ohai o3o

I had a random thought my head to come see if people were still around on here.. oddly enough the game "Dofus" came to mind and I had to remember why I knew it... Because a handful of us on staff went and played it at one point lol.

How are you all? <3

Hey Jonneh! Good to see you back! We are all still here. We were around really pretty active earlier in the year but most of our staff fell off the face of the earth for one reason or another around April/May, so I've been in the background toiling away at trying to make a new website design in my spare time. :p

How are things going for you?

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:14 pm  

Jonneh! Nice to see you pop in! I am having knee issues myself. So I have been doctoring it too.

Jonneh

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:52 pm  

heh I'm alright, thanks ya'll. Smile graduated from college last year and I've just been working as a cashier since then, trying to wiggle my way into a dev studio somewhere that isn't in Baltimore. lol

Rei: oh god, I have a few pics from that meet up that I cringe looking at.. that long hair did NOT look good on me. XD I cut it all off a while back.

Bobbi: It's lookin' good, running really well too! I need to re-do my personal site's layout reaaallly bad.. it's still a quick throw-together from when I was in class. XD

Out of curiosity, has anyone heard from Lokis / Kiera lately? I tried to track them down a year or two ago but /no one/ visits Gaia anymore and I think I've had new chat client accounts since back then... :\

Kaderin Triste

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:20 pm  

Jonneh: I don't know if it's one they still use anymore, but Lokis has an email listed on their profile. Might be worth trying?
I don't really have contact with anyone outside of the site, unfortunately...

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:02 am  

I haven't been in touch with Lokis. We've definitely thought of her, and I found her facebook. But I've not tried to reach out. I don't know if she'd really be active on sites like these anymore?

Good luck with your job opportunities! I hope you can get what you want!

And yeah that picture showed up on my fb memories a few days ago lol. A lot has changed since then. XD

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:50 pm  

Right now it looks like November will be the month for the updates to be added!

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:24 am  

OMG! Jonneh!!! WOW!!! Welcome back!

Never moon a werewolf.

My Chemical Romance

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:15 pm  

Hi, I'm posting so my account won't be removed. Life has got in the way of me being active but I would like to keep my account. Thank you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10