Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcements » New Avaricia Site Information and Updates

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:17 pm  

Glad to see you checking in at least, I love your name! I hope you're excited for the new things coming out

Above artsu by Yazoo!~ (bless u)

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:54 pm  

Oh - Nice name! Welcome!

Never moon a werewolf.

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:36 pm  

Ha. I totally forgot this was a thing in progress. Been a bit busy with life. Ahaha

Just curious, is there an eta on when the new site will be up and running?

A throwback to all my first items. ^^ (Plus an error. 😂)

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:40 pm  

We are aiming for November. Right now, I'm working on the design aspects, so this won't take long. Smile

Dogcow is adding/reprogramming some of the last site features.

We are close to being done!

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:20 pm  

Excellent. Sounds good. I can't wait to see it come to fruition and hopefully with as much activity as this halloween event is currently garnering. :)

Is there going to be an alpha or beta test stage or are we going to be jumping straight into the new site - live and all?

A throwback to all my first items. ^^ (Plus an error. 😂)

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:59 am  

We may. It depends?

We'll probably limit the beta testing to staffers and then just release it.

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:21 pm  

We are busy working away! Right now, I'm updating the site appearance. I'm not doing anything with the outside layout (the one we're using now) but making the new site and forums look nice and pretty and a bit more exciting!

Here's a little preview to get everyone excited!

Kaderin Triste

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:25 pm  

Oooh! That is looking pretty cool. I like it and am excited to see the new design in action.
OwO

Yazoo
Item Artist

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:13 am  

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Y A Z O O _ H A S _ S P O K E N
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ahhhh defo excited~!!!!
I can't wait to see it all like that! =D

| Author |
| Artist |
| Roleplayer |

Lina

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:46 pm  

That's looking awesome!

I'm buying anything associated with crafting dyables. Please sell me your pigments and stuff~~~

I made a hangout thread cause why not?

Shadami

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:19 pm  

Oh i Like that change!

Oh no my pretty Dragoness129 Jars are broken :[

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:41 am  

OH my lords I cannot wait to try it out and well just have it become a reality, i love the look so far!

Above artsu by Yazoo!~ (bless u)

dragoness129

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:34 am  

I love it! It looks so amazing!

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:47 pm  

Smile

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:40 pm  

Here is the latest update on the new site:

The coding is more or less 99% complete. All the new features are functional. What remains to be completed is templating the site, fixing the HTML and CSS, and updating the look of things like you've already seen with the forums index.

So it looks like we won't make a November release, but now you know that we are super-close to completion. It's just a matter of time now.

Moof!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10