Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcements » New Avaricia Site Information and Updates

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:33 pm  

I plan on finishing up whatever I can this week so it's at least ready to go! Smile

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:49 pm  

That's awesome!

TurtleSensei

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:21 am  

Oh I'm so excited for this!

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:47 pm  

TurtleSensei wrote:
Sweet avi!

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

TurtleSensei

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:33 am  

slapthefatcat wrote:
TurtleSensei wrote:
Sweet avi!

Thanks! She's sort of a Mad Max sort of vibe huh?

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:33 pm  

We're making more progress on the conversion! Won't be long now...

Moof!

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:10 pm  

Is there a rough eta for when the new site will be up and running? >3<

A throwback to all my first items. ^^ (Plus an error. 😂)

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:06 am  

This month, or I'll be darned.

It's going to be a gradual roll-out with the new site layout coming later.

Moof!

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:41 pm  

The new Donation system is generally complete. I've uploaded the changes to our secret testing site.

Things are definitely going to be moving along this week and we'll be wrapping up Phase 3.

Moof!

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:08 am  

Sounds great! Thanks for the continual updates, Dogcow! ^^

A throwback to all my first items. ^^ (Plus an error. 😂)

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:37 am  

I'm running practice conversions on our testing site this morning to ensure that all the forums posts are copied over to the new system correctly.

Moof!

xoGIZMOox

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:59 am  

Oooh that new site smell, Gizzie can't wait Very Happy

TurtleSensei

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:29 am  

DogCow wrote:
I'm running practice conversions on our testing site this morning to ensure that all the forums posts are copied over to the new system correctly.

Awesome. Also, why does your Avi make me want to run, but also cuddle it? He looks like he's gonna give me candy... I like candy.

I'm a bit high off of pain medication, please don't mind my weirdness.

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:48 pm  

TurtleSensei wrote:
DogCow wrote:

Awesome. Also, why does your Avi make me want to run, but also cuddle it? He looks like he's gonna give me candy... I like candy.
He's the new Christmas weirdo.

Moof!

TurtleSensei

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:28 pm  

DogCow wrote:
TurtleSensei wrote:
DogCow wrote:

He's the new Christmas weirdo.

Lol. So is he gonna give me candy? Do I have to get in his van if I want candy though?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10