Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcements » New Avaricia Site Information and Updates

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:46 pm  

Bobbi wrote:
We'll write a user guide for it. Smile
Thank goodness!

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:09 pm  

Along with some fun css tricks and links to make things easy for you too. :3

People will probably start up profile shops hopefully???

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:23 pm  

That would be neat. Have custom profiles made.

Quote:
    Lokis: THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR SUPER P POSTS HERE! faster than a speeding submit button able to leap forums in a single bound!

Lokis

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:19 am  

Good to hear indeed but I did drag my css sites out of an old flash drive just in case.

Live your life so that when Your feet hit the floor in the morning. Satan cringes and whispers "She's Awake"

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:32 pm  

DogCow wrote:
Arikana wrote:
DogCow wrote:
This month, or I'll be darned.

It's going to be a gradual roll-out with the new site layout coming later.

This month is over now....? Does this mean you're now darned, Dogcow? >o>

'Fraid so....

But poke Bobbi. She's still improving the look of the new profile system. We're inches from getting this stuff done.

D: How can you be saved from darned-ness?

Bobbi wrote:
I'll eat the hat.

But yeah plugging away at the last things that need work before release!

Id show a screenshot but i broke it before i went to work. Profiles can be customized wth css and your own images btw.

Err, your avatar is not wearing a hat for me to stuff into its face. >_>;;

But that does sound very neat! ^^

#baker #cheflife #climber #pokemonaddict

#sassy #bluntanddirect #dealwithit #Canadian #eh

#haterofpink

holi has fallen

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:35 am  

seems pretty quiet on here as of lately,
sorry my whole family and I have been sick
with a really bad cold...

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:15 pm  

holi has fallen wrote:
seems pretty quiet on here as of lately,

We still need to finish designing the new profiles. All the rest of the new site is functional.

As for why no more items are being made or converted... when Bobbi takes a break, all the item artists take a break too. That seems to be the way it is.

Moof!

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:06 pm  

What's the rough eta on how much longer it'll take to finish the new profiles? :0

#baker #cheflife #climber #pokemonaddict

#sassy #bluntanddirect #dealwithit #Canadian #eh

#haterofpink

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:07 pm  

I have no more answers. I have no more rough ETAs. Perhaps Bobbi will reply here.

Moof!

xoGIZMOox

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:47 am  

-pops in- I'm excited about the profile thing, Gizzie can set up a profile custom making shop and stuff too Very Happy

Will we get photo albums on the profile too????

Gizzie wants to put lots of turtle pictures in one o. O or well I guess I can do a collage on my profile background

Very Happy

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:19 pm  

xoGIZMOox wrote:

There will be a photo album as part of the site. You will also be able to use BBCode to insert photos in your profile.

Moof!

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:02 pm  

DogCow wrote:
xoGIZMOox wrote:

There will be a photo album as part of the site. You will also be able to use BBCode to insert photos in your profile.
Awesome!

Dorian Pavus
Item Artist

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:08 pm  

I'm still slowly working on things but I'm still in a lot of pain so there are only small windows of time when I can work right now and my surgery was delayed again. Crying or Very sad

"Selfish, I suppose. Not to want to spend my entire life screaming on the inside."

Shadami

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:36 am  

Sounds like some fantastic changes Very Happy

Oh no my pretty Dragoness129 Jars are broken :[

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:40 pm  

The best analogy for the status of the new site is like a new house that's got most of the furniture moved in and most of the rooms are decorated and livable, but maybe one room hasn't been wallpapered yet so you see the drywall, or maybe another room should have a chandelier but it hasn't been installed yet....

The site is usable like that house, you can dress up your avatar, go shopping, post in the forums, play arcade games, make a profile, upload pictures in the photo gallery, and most of the site looks OK, but there are still some parts that need some graphic design work in HTML or CSS. Mostly it's the new profiles that need to be finished, appearance-wise.

We have all the user accounts and forums posts and private messages copied over and converted too.

Moof!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9