Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcements » New Avaricia Site Information and Updates

holi has fallen

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:29 pm  

hello all I am just checking in at the moment, hope all is well

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:50 am  

DogCow wrote:
The best analogy for the status of the new site is like a new house that's got most of the furniture moved in and most of the rooms are decorated and livable, but maybe one room hasn't been wallpapered yet so you see the drywall, or maybe another room should have a chandelier but it hasn't been installed yet....

The site is usable like that house, you can dress up your avatar, go shopping, post in the forums, play arcade games, make a profile, upload pictures in the photo gallery, and most of the site looks OK, but there are still some parts that need some graphic design work in HTML or CSS. Mostly it's the new profiles that need to be finished, appearance-wise.

We have all the user accounts and forums posts and private messages copied over and converted too.

Nice. Sounds good. Hopefully it won't be too much longer. ^^

#baker #cheflife #climber #pokemonaddict

#sassy #bluntanddirect #dealwithit #Canadian #eh

#haterofpink

holi has fallen

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:16 pm  

hello to you all I know most of you are busy

Dorian Pavus
Item Artist

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:20 am  

Working on things again despite being more then a little overwhelmed.
My father died last week, it was all very sudden and has shocked all of us
on this end. I'm trying my best to juggle everything.

"Selfish, I suppose. Not to want to spend my entire life screaming on the inside."

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:10 pm  

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Family comes first.

Moof!

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:21 pm  

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my father in January of this year I feel your pain. I hope your doing okay

Quote:
    Lokis: THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR SUPER P POSTS HERE! faster than a speeding submit button able to leap forums in a single bound!

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:19 pm  

So sorry for your loss.

holi has fallen

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:20 am  

Dorian Pavus wrote:
Working on things again despite being more then a little overwhelmed.
My father died last week, it was all very sudden and has shocked all of us
on this end. I'm trying my best to juggle everything.

I am so sorry to hear that your dad had passed

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:44 pm  

So as we're just a few days away from July, any update as to how the new site is coming along? ^^;;

#haterofpink

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:41 pm  

Arikana wrote:
So as we're just a few days away from July, any update as to how the new site is coming along? ^^;;

Nothing new has happened. As far as I'm aware, there's been no progress on the site for several months. I can speak personally and say I've done nothing with the new site since I last posted about it.

And apparently all our item artists have been on vacation since November so we're not getting any new items either... :-(

Moof!

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:13 pm  

Damn. That really sucks. I was so looking forward to the new site, too.

Thanks for the update on the current status (sort of) of the staff, Dogcow.

#haterofpink

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:15 pm  

Yep. Sorry that's the facts, but in many cases, no news means nothing's happening, and that seems to be the fact here too.

Moof!

candyskulls

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:48 pm  

I wish my finger was feeling better ouchy
just glad I didn't break it and as far as I know
there is no glass in my finger

holi has fallen

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:06 pm  

DogCow wrote:
Yep. Sorry that's the facts, but in many cases, no news means nothing's happening, and that seems to be the fact here too.

I sent you a message, and an idea as well hopefully that is alright
I aint great but I try as well the best I can

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8