Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

August 2nd '18: Please help us by filling out this important survey! You don't need to be a member to fill it out!

Avaricia Forums » Announcements » New Avaricia Site Information and Updates

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:20 pm  

Still no news on that.

Moof!

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:48 pm  

I made a post in my hangout thread.

I've prolonged leaving my job until my student loan is paid off. Once that's done, I'm leaving that long chapter of my life in the dust.

That will free up my time tremendously to work on the site. In fact, it will kind of be like it was back when the site started when I had a part-time job and no other giant time-sucking obligations. (Except now I'm going to focus on creating my book for publication.

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:35 pm  

Alright, so I shall make a bold, hopeful hypothesis that the new site will be up by mid-June! Let's see how good I am at making guesses. :P

#baker #cheflife #climber #pokemonaddict

#sassy #bluntanddirect #dealwithit #Canadian #eh

#haterofpink

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:07 pm  

Aaahh maybe idk. no promises. I'd REALLY like to do something about it this summer.

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:30 pm  

Planning on leaving my job soon also.

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:46 pm  

Aw, bloody hell. Maybe I should change my guess to never at this rate. Then something will probably happen. Cause y'know that's how life likes to work nowadays.

#baker #cheflife #climber #pokemonaddict

#sassy #bluntanddirect #dealwithit #Canadian #eh

#haterofpink

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 3:07 am  

I can't wait to post here again... life is so hard I miss you all so much.

Quote:
    Lokis: THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR SUPER P POSTS HERE! faster than a speeding submit button able to leap forums in a single bound!

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun May 27, 2018 5:51 pm  

Pinkie wrote:
I can't wait to post here again... life is so hard I miss you all so much.

Hey Pinkie! Missed seeing you around!

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2018 8:21 pm  

Missed being around but all I know lately is doctors and hospitals and blahness

Quote:
    Lokis: THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR SUPER P POSTS HERE! faster than a speeding submit button able to leap forums in a single bound!

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:03 pm  

Pinkie wrote:
Missed being around but all I know lately is doctors and hospitals and blahness
Crying or Very sad

I finally left my job. My last day was last Friday.

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:21 pm  

Left my job too. I'm free!

But I've been really busy with getting colossalcon stuff done (artist alley, I had no stock, graphic design needs for the con itself) and now I'm finally bouncing back.

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:13 pm  

I was on another vacation and I got sick. I just can't shake this stupid cold. It has been 2 weeks. It was fun to be in England and not have a voice for half the trip.

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:34 pm  

Oh super fun stuff for everyone. I wish i could quit my job
.. I love my bosses I just hate some people I work with...

Quote:

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:10 pm  

Been a bit of freedom for me.

I had two jobs. One of them upped my pay and the frequency of it, plus a little extra responsibility, which is fine.

The other job was going great, but the lady doesn't know what she's doing, hasn't had me come in, still hasn't compensated me for any of my time or contributions. So I'm kinda like, NOPE.

I've mostly been busy setting up social media stuff for my art and getting a brand put together for that so I can really start promoting my work. I've got some cons I have coming up so I'll need to make more merch for those. I'm also working on the comic. Hopefully I'll have some pages to put up here to replace the old one.

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:38 pm  

Some news on the site conversion process: We're having discussions! Will make a big update thread when we are ready to announce.

Edit: apparently a teaser of some sort showed up on social media. Hmm????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10