Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

August 2nd '18: Please help us by filling out this important survey! You don't need to be a member to fill it out!

Avaricia Forums » Announcements » New Avaricia Site Information and Updates

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:32 pm  

TurtleSensei wrote:
DogCow wrote:
TurtleSensei wrote:
DogCow wrote:
I'm running practice conversions on our testing site this morning to ensure that all the forums posts are copied over to the new system correctly.

Awesome. Also, why does your Avi make me want to run, but also cuddle it? He looks like he's gonna give me candy... I like candy.
He's the new Christmas weirdo.

Lol. So is he gonna give me candy? Do I have to get in his van if I want candy though?
White Creepy Panel van.

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:42 pm  

TurtleSensei wrote:
DogCow wrote:
TurtleSensei wrote:
DogCow wrote:
I'm running practice conversions on our testing site this morning to ensure that all the forums posts are copied over to the new system correctly.

Awesome. Also, why does your Avi make me want to run, but also cuddle it? He looks like he's gonna give me candy... I like candy.

Lol. So is he gonna give me candy? Do I have to get in his van if I want candy though?

Hop in my sleigh. I've got a blanket and a foot warmer.

Moof!

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:11 pm  

Sounds good to me!

Never moon a werewolf.

TurtleSensei

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:51 pm  

DogCow wrote:
TurtleSensei wrote:
DogCow wrote:
TurtleSensei wrote:
DogCow wrote:

And is there candy? And maybe hot coco?

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:59 pm  

TurtleSensei wrote:
DogCow wrote:
TurtleSensei wrote:

There's only one way to find out. I've got room for three.

Moof!

TurtleSensei

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:09 pm  

DogCow wrote:
TurtleSensei wrote:
DogCow wrote:
TurtleSensei wrote:

There's only one way to find out. I've got room for three.

Omg. This is getting so creepy. Lol.

Lokis

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:47 pm  

It's Jan 31 2017 Ive got the hot sauce now wheres the hat to pour it on? It's time to watch someone eat a hat right?

Live your life so that when Your feet hit the floor in the morning. Satan cringes and whispers "She's Awake"

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:30 pm  

Just pour it over my head.

Moof!

Lokis

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:22 am  

LOL fine have it your way! Have a preference as to which hot sauce to use? I have 5 different kinds because I like spicy Evil or Very Mad

Live your life so that when Your feet hit the floor in the morning. Satan cringes and whispers "She's Awake"

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:28 pm  

Whichever one will burn the most, I guess...

Moof!

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:32 pm  

DogCow wrote:
This month, or I'll be darned.

It's going to be a gradual roll-out with the new site layout coming later.

This month is over now....? Does this mean you're now darned, Dogcow? >o>

#baker #cheflife #climber #pokemonaddict

#sassy #bluntanddirect #dealwithit #Canadian #eh

#haterofpink

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:39 pm  

Arikana wrote:
DogCow wrote:
This month, or I'll be darned.

It's going to be a gradual roll-out with the new site layout coming later.

This month is over now....? Does this mean you're now darned, Dogcow? >o>

'Fraid so....

But poke Bobbi. She's still improving the look of the new profile system. We're inches from getting this stuff done.

Moof!

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:13 pm  

I'll eat the hat.

But yeah plugging away at the last things that need work before release!

Id show a screenshot but i broke it before i went to work. Profiles can be customized wth css and your own images btw.

Lokis

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:48 pm  

I quit using css omgds. Haven't used it since MYSPACE. I sure hope it's like riding a bike Wink

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:25 am  

We'll write a user guide for it. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10