Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcement Archive » Nocturnal Gardens of Bajerbas Event -Yo so Xan is missing.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

[NPC] Kadri

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:47 pm  

Soooo...normally Xan would be here to tell you something like this. But he's up'd and disappeared. All that was left was this strange note. (I keep telling him not to go to strange places.)

Anyway! Take a look at this!

Xan needed my help and that means I need you guys to report to me any suspicious things you see.

Nocturnal Gardens of Bajerbas Event is coming soon.

Join us for the month of October as we try to figure out just what the heck happened to Xan.

TurtleSensei

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:24 pm  

Dude. This sounds so dang cool!

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:34 pm  

Cool. Can't wait to go Good Xan Hunting!

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

Yazoo
Item Artist

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:50 pm  

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Y A Z O O _ H A S _ S P O K E N
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yes, some exciting things are definitely coming, just as we've promised you guys for the past few days! =D

| Author |
| Artist |
| Roleplayer |

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:19 am  

DDDDAAAAAANNNNGGGGGGG.............

Never moon a werewolf.

TurtleSensei

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:39 am  

Yazoo wrote:
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yes, some exciting things are definitely coming, just as we've promised you guys for the past few days! =D

By the way, that letter looks amazing!

Ghislaine

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:10 am  

Sounds thrilling Surprised

Lina

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:56 am  

Awwwww yes!

My first even on here!
I love Halloween!
So exciting!!

I'm buying anything associated with crafting dyables. Please sell me your pigments and stuff~~~

I made a hangout thread cause why not?

Yazoo
Item Artist

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:33 am  

TurtleSensei wrote:

By the way, that letter looks amazing!

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Thank you! It was a lot of fun setting it up and then pouring over it together how to make it better xDDDD

| Author |
| Artist |
| Roleplayer |

TurtleSensei

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:59 pm  

I bet! How'd you get the awesome blood effects? Is it a brush?

Yazoo
Item Artist

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:31 pm  

TurtleSensei wrote:

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬

I googled a template for 'bloody hand' and just worked based off of that. Added to that I drew a bit myself to make everything fit in better ^^

| Author |
| Artist |
| Roleplayer |

Rem

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:05 pm  

Ohooo sounds intriguing

I'm male behind the screen
[insert clever and witty sig here]

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:30 pm  

Oh hell yeah!! This is so exciting!

Quote:
    Lokis: THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR SUPER P POSTS HERE! faster than a speeding submit button able to leap forums in a single bound!

TurtleSensei

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:50 pm  

Yazoo wrote:
TurtleSensei wrote:

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬

I googled a template for 'bloody hand' and just worked based off of that. Added to that I drew a bit myself to make everything fit in better ^^

Ooh dude! That's awesome! You should totally make a brush set for this!

holi has fallen

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:08 pm  

cant wait for the new event to start

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcement Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3