Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcement Archive » October 2016 - Updates [Updated 10/17/2016]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Rei Ann

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:24 pm  

As you already know we have launch our event that will run for most of October. Where you can collect 21 hauntingly awesome event items! As well as chances at tons of exclusive items that can only be gotten during this event from participating in contests! We've even released recolors of this event's items into The Golden Tome!

Gacha updates!
For the entire month, you will have a chance to pull two special gacha container, (For Mundane Tricks Chance and For Magical Treats Chance) filled with all sort of nifty items. From the gachapon. Some of these items are pictured above.

If you are unwilling to wait these containers are in the trinket shop, but the twist with these you can choose the item you want.

Shop Updates!

Along with this fantastic event we added new commons in the system, with even more to come.

Kicking off this event are the following

Olympian Pride set which can be located in Search & Recuse.
This charming set comes with the following Full Length Toga, Short Length Toga, Circlet, Belt and Sandals.
Round Blush located in Additions comes in 10 different fun shades.
Animu Blush located in Additions come in 10 different adorable shades.
Lipstick located in Additions there are now 26 amazing colors to paint your lips with.
Elegant Necklace also located in Additions, comes in gold and silver.

More Shop Updates
These are new commons added since the event began.

Raven's Cloak located in Mythical Legends comes in 7 colors.
Dual Dating Dress located in Trendsetters, comes in 6 colors.

Referral Rewards
We are also instating a new feature to reward you for referring people. You can learn more here.

There are still more updates, commons and fun things to come.
(all new items (gacha and commons) are pictured above)

Last edited by Rei Ann on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:20 pm; edited 3 times in total  

~ Come on over and join me at my hangout! Come join us for an exciting fun. ~

dragoness129

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:38 pm  

I love it all! Thank you so very much for the event, the items, and the previews!

Though I think you are miss a word in the sentence, "Along with this fantastic event we (added?) new commons..."

Rei Ann

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:43 pm  

Opps! Guess that's what happens when a witch tries something else than magic! Laughing Thanks for pointing that one out to me.

TurtleSensei

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:44 pm  

Such pretty items!

dragoness129

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:32 pm  

No worries, glad to help! ^_^

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:26 am  

OH! yah!!! TOGA!!!! toga.... TTTOOOGGAAAAAA!!!!!!

Never moon a werewolf.

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:16 pm  

I got the Mudane one the other day. . .I had no idea I think I should go open that sucker!

Rei Ann

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:06 pm  

Spork Queen wrote:
I got the Mudane one the other day. . .I had no idea I think I should go open that sucker!

Didja get something amazing? I can't wait for people to get the tatoo's from it.

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:24 pm  

I got a candy corn hip tattoo!

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:59 am  

I like a nice tattoo.

Never moon a werewolf.

Rei Ann

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:52 am  

Fauxreal wrote:
I like a nice tattoo.

There is a bunch. My fav is the moon ones we made.

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:54 am  

But I'm so tired.... can't post - life - keeps - interrupting!
... also need to set up my new contest thread.......

Never moon a werewolf.

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:29 pm  

The Debate and shopping have been interrupting my life. Back to work tomorrow.

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:14 am  

Took pictures for contest. Need to post it!

Never moon a werewolf.

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:17 pm  

There are new items out in the shops! Raven's Cloak and Dual Dating Dress are now available in Mythical Legends and Trendsetters respectively!

Above artsu by Yazoo!~ (bless u)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcement Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1