Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcements » Help Wanted: Volunteer Item Artists

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:55 pm  

We're looking to expand our team of item artists to help get our old base conversion process completed quickly. We have a number of items that still need to be redrawn and are looking to take on another person to help with the process.

- You'll be joining our current team: Myself, Dorian, and Yazoo.
- You'll be redrawing items at your leisure, but we would hope that you can complete a few a week.
- We're looking to add at least one to two more people to our team, if possible!

Right now this position is on a volunteer basis. However, based upon turnout and quality of work, we will be looking to offer monetary compensation to high performing item artists.

Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have some pixel art skill, at least with outlines and fine details. We use a combination of brush and pixel work.
- Should use Photoshop (minimum of version CS2) or any other art program that allows use of layer groupings (files). Our base files are very complicated and sorted in photoshop layer groups, but we can make arrangements for those who use programs like Sai. Mainly you need to be able to use layers and send PSD files.
- No need to worry about color, everything is done in greyscale and sent off to someone else to recolor and add to the system.
- It's helpful if you also use Skype so I can train you on the process.

Right now, we are looking for someone to help with item conversion from the old bases to the current bases. We are hoping to have this project done early 2017 and would like some extra help!

New items may be accepted upon approval, but conversion is our main focus right now item-wise!

To apply:
PM me with the following information:
- Name
- Link to samples of your work. It's okay to send traditional, CG, etc. But please include some example of pixel work, be it pixel dolling or if you've done work on other sites if applicable.

Thanks so much!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1