Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcements » A Treat For You!

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:31 pm  

For a limited time, (Until the end of the month) you can now trade in some of your unwanted Gacha Items in Golden Tome for the items "For Mundane Tricks Chance" and "For Magical Treats Chance" items!

Items it uses:

Poop Bucket, Giant Lips, Handlebar Stache, Baka Hammer, Paper Hat, Coffee-Chan

For those looking to get rid of all your gacha hairs, we will have something really cool coming soon with those! Smile

dragoness129

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:57 pm  

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

OMG! This is just so very very awesome! Thank you!!!! -super big hug to convey how much I really do love this!-

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:59 pm  

Awesome!

Chess Piece

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:30 pm  

@ Bobbi - It is a bit glitchy though, I traded in paper hats for a golden bag and something else (forgot) for an orange bag, but those are not showing up in my inventory. The other bags showed up, but just those two, one of each, are missing.

dragoness129's mule

Rei Ann

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:33 pm  

Chess Piece wrote:
@ Bobbi - It is a bit glitchy though, I traded in paper hats for a golden bag and something else (forgot) for an orange bag, but those are not showing up in my inventory.

It looks like your bags are already open, as I see the items in there.

~ Come on over and join me at my hangout! Come join us for an exciting fun. ~

Chess Piece

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:32 am  

Yes. the other bags were in there and I opened them as I bought them, but the last two that I bought never appeared in my inventory.

dragoness129's mule

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:07 am  

oh yah! Sweeeet!

The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:33 pm  

Well, this will be useful. Thanks a bunch.

Will we still be able to trade them in for other things after this event is over?

#baker #cheflife #climber #pokemonaddict

#sassy #bluntanddirect #dealwithit #Canadian #eh

#haterofpink

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:41 pm  

We''ll do this from time to time. Or something similar. I have plans for the hairs.

Alruna

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:12 pm  

Mm, when I try to trade one of the hairs in, it just keeps saying:
Quote:
Whoops!

Not enough items able to be exchanged. You have 0 eligible, but 1 are needed.

o_____o
"Cottontop in Ambre" specifically.

And it isn't giving me the option to trade the poop bucket. Are more than one needed?
It's showing up at the bottom of the page, just not for an exchange.

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:35 pm  

It's happened for me too.

#baker #cheflife #climber #pokemonaddict

#sassy #bluntanddirect #dealwithit #Canadian #eh

#haterofpink

VEE

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:17 pm  

): ): i bought a magical chance bag with two paper hats but i have no bag ): ):

i got one from the gacha and have already opened it but the one i exchanged for .. is not around? ):

edit; so i exchanged three items to get another one, and that showed up? but im still missing one ):

~*~ they/them pronouns pls ~*~

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:14 pm  

Thank you for reporting problems with the exchange system. I'll be working on a fix soon and you will get your items back.

Moof!

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:55 pm  

Alruna wrote:
Mm, when I try to trade one of the hairs in, it just keeps saying:
Quote:
Whoops!

Not enough items able to be exchanged. You have 0 eligible, but 1 are needed.

o_____o
"Cottontop in Ambre" specifically.

And it isn't giving me the option to trade the poop bucket. Are more than one needed?
It's showing up at the bottom of the page, just not for an exchange.

This problem has been fixed. There was a misconfiguration in our item database.

As for the problems that others have been having, I have not been able to repeat the trouble, so I'm still not sure what's going wrong. From the inventory history logs, I can see that there is something wrong, I just don't know what's causing it. Yet.

Moof!

Boyskoy89

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:10 am  

Thank you very much useful.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1