Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcement Archive » Halloween Giftbag

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2

Clara Ellis

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:17 pm  

Thank you very much~!! The background, I think, will be really awesome with the Scallywag stuff. Very Happy

mwahahaha I'M BACK

Lina

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:17 pm  

Thanks! It's awesome!

(Saw the fb post)

I'm buying anything associated with crafting dyables. Please sell me your pigments and stuff~~~

I made a hangout thread cause why not?

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:59 pm  

The Halloween Gift bag opportunity is now over. I hope everyone had a spooky and enjoyable Halloween!

Moof!

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:19 pm  

Oh awesome!!! I love the crown

Quote:
    Lokis: THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR SUPER P POSTS HERE! faster than a speeding submit button able to leap forums in a single bound!

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:47 am  

DogCow - What about our missing bags?

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

Shadami

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:18 pm  

i'm pretty sure i got it when i logged in kinda delirious from fever. <3 so thank you ^-^

Oh no my pretty Dragoness129 Jars are broken :[

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:59 pm  

slapthefatcat wrote:

Still working on a fix. If you want a refund or replacement now then ask an admin to help you recover your items.

Moof!

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:15 am  

DogCow wrote:
slapthefatcat wrote:

Still working on a fix. If you want a refund or replacement now then ask an admin to help you recover your items.
I can wait for the fix. Or whichever is more simple for your crew.

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcement Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2