Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcements » New Eden Holiday Ball - Winter Event

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:24 pm  

I hate that it has been such a full week! Too damn much going on in real life!

Rei Ann

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:32 pm  

Well the items will be around till new years, and there tons of chatting to be had in the event fourm. ^^

~ Come on over and join me at my hangout! Come join us for an exciting fun. ~

Watery Star

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:30 am  

Oh no. I'm leaving Saturday and will likely not get back until New Year's day or the day after.

Lokis

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:01 pm  

So don't anyone fall over but look who's login worked..

Live your life so that when Your feet hit the floor in the morning. Satan cringes and whispers "She's Awake"

Watery Star

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:10 pm  

Hi, Lokis! Welcome back.

Lokis

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:20 pm  

Hiyas and thanks so much!

Live your life so that when Your feet hit the floor in the morning. Satan cringes and whispers "She's Awake"

Watery Star

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:23 pm  

Your welcome. How have you been?

Lokis

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:32 pm  

In truth lifes been a shambles and just returned to a semblance of normal. Much like Hannibal Lecter said in Silence of the Lambs, My life? What is there to say about mine? I have been in a state of hibernation for some time... a little inactive. Seems to be a bit busier today though.

Watery Star

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:40 pm  

I see. I hope things stay more on the normal side for you.
I don't have much going on in my own.

Lokis

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:43 pm  

No worries its just life, we roll with it cant do much else. I suppose there is complaining but that never fixed anything lol

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:01 pm  

Lokis wrote:

*FAINTS!*... I hope someone can revive me.

The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:29 pm  

Lokis wrote:
Hello and Welcome! Long time no "see!" Life has been interesting for many of us, so I am glad things are going better.

Lokis

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:29 am  

I figured life was as interesting for the rest of you as it was for us. No one gets through life with out the peaks or valleys. Someone better get the defibrillator and see if they can't revive Faux over there, she's looking kinda blue Wink

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:48 pm  

If she is blue, it isn't from the cold. She is in Hawaii now.

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:23 am  

Holy shit. Guess I'm late to this party. Haha
Just don't have the time to be on much with the holiday work sched and how much busier it is now. So hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on some stocking stuffers for my inventory. x_x;;

#baker #cheflife #climber #pokemonaddict

#sassy #bluntanddirect #dealwithit #Canadian #eh

#haterofpink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4