Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcement Archive » New Eden Holiday Ball - Winter Event

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Lokis

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:38 am  

Omgds Ari get the hell outta here! They will let anyone in here won't they?! HAHAHA how have you been omgds it's been ages.

Faux Mele kaliki maka Hawaii pfft slacker see how she is leave a girl alone for any amount of time and she up and moves to an island on top of a volcano. Tell me do you sacrifice virgin males to the volcano?

Live your life so that when Your feet hit the floor in the morning. Satan cringes and whispers "She's Awake"

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:50 am  

Holy shit. I haven't seen you in a while, Lokis!

I've been good. Work has been really busy of late for me, especially with one of my coworkers on leave because of a family emergency, so a lot of work, eat, sleep moments. Haha

How have you been, you crazy lady?!

A throwback to all my first items. ^^ (Plus an error. 😂)

Yazoo
Item Artist

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:12 am  

▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Y A Z O O _ H A S _ S P O K E N
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everyone, make sure to click HO HO HO WHAT HAVE WE HERE in the 'forums' for a Christmas box~

| Author |
| Artist |
| Roleplayer |

Lokis

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:03 pm  

Arikana wrote:

I've been good. Work has been really busy of late for me, especially with one of my coworkers on leave because of a family emergency, so a lot of work, eat, sleep moments. Haha

I have been Ari whats more to say? Some good times some not so good, life is as always an adventure right? It is good, real good to see some of my old friends here again. I missed more than a few of you over the years. Life wasn't the same without Avaricia Ya know? Where are you now and omgds you grew up didn't ya? Are you ready to take my walker over yet or need some Geritol?? LMFAO..

@Yazoo clicked the link got the goodies!

Live your life so that when Your feet hit the floor in the morning. Satan cringes and whispers "She's Awake"

Watery Star

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:55 pm  

Thank you Yazoo, I would have missed that. ^_^;

Lokis

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:10 pm  

Missed the goodies? We can't have that!

Watery Star

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:29 pm  

I got them, both on here and on my mule. Very Happy
Good thing I continued to come here. I almost was lazy thinking I had all the event items.

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:09 am  

All teh pressies!!!

Never moon a werewolf.

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:18 pm  

Lokis wrote:
Arikana wrote:

I have been Ari whats more to say? Some good times some not so good, life is as always an adventure right? It is good, real good to see some of my old friends here again. I missed more than a few of you over the years. Life wasn't the same without Avaricia Ya know? Where are you now and omgds you grew up didn't ya? Are you ready to take my walker over yet or need some Geritol?? LMFAO..

@Yazoo clicked the link got the goodies!

Yeah, for sure. Life always has its way of giving out surprises. Haha. Yeah, life without Avaricia was boring. There certainly was never a dull moment here back then and same with now, especially with more and more older members returning. XD

I may have grown up but I'm still gonna be young compared to you, so feel free to keep your walker all to yourself!!! Ahaha. Right now I'm working in the back of house of a restaurant. ^^ So if you're ever in Markham, Ontario, Canada feel free to drop by!! ;)

Lokis

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:34 am  

No plans on heading to Canada yet Ari, but it's always great to chat with you. I agree being a grown up is a PITA. Throws a snowball at you.

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:04 am  

Really? No trips, be it temporary or permanent, to Canada yet? Even with Trump in power now? :P jkjk

*dumps enough snow to block your front door and driveway* :P Aahahaha have fun getting outta your house, Lokis!!!!!! >:D

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:31 pm  

Arikana wrote:
Really? No trips, be it temporary or permanent, to Canada yet? Even with Trump in power now? Razz jkjk

*dumps enough snow to block your front door and driveway* Razz Aahahaha have fun getting outta your house, Lokis!!!!!! >Very Happy
Hubby tried to get a Canadian Visa, but they won't let him in!

DogCow
Lead Developer

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:50 pm  

The Special Events store is now closed.

Moof!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcement Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4