Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcement Archive » Special Event Box added!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2  Next

Rei Ann

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:32 pm  

In celebration of the new years and Ava's all day PJ party, you can now buy the Pajama Box from Special Events for 650 candy canes. In this box you have a chance to get one of the Ducky, Nyx or Duckette pj sets or slippers.

~ Come on over and join me at my hangout! Come join us for an exciting fun. ~

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:08 am  

AW! super cute! Laughing

Never moon a werewolf.

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:09 pm  

As much as I'd love to get extras, I'm too poor since I need to collect all the items first. D: But great way to release some more into the system since most of the prior ones are prolly in older accounts that may never return. :)

A throwback to all my first items. ^^ (Plus an error. 😂)

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:36 pm  

Awesome, picked it up last night! I was just a bit buzzed to post too much.

dragoness129

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:37 pm  

I hope we still have quite a bit more time to earn more candy canes for them! ^_^
Been so busy all last month, but I finally have more time to chat!

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm  

I'm so sad I missed this entire event...stupid life being sad and shit

Quote:
    Lokis: THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR SUPER P POSTS HERE! faster than a speeding submit button able to leap forums in a single bound!

Lokis

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:26 pm  

Pinkie wrote:
I'm so sad I missed this entire event...stupid life being sad and shit

I gotcha coverd super P Smile

Live your life so that when Your feet hit the floor in the morning. Satan cringes and whispers "She's Awake"

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:48 pm  

Why a lokis! Hello! And don't worry I'll find a way like usual lol

Quote:
    Lokis: THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR SUPER P POSTS HERE! faster than a speeding submit button able to leap forums in a single bound!

TurtleSensei

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:10 pm  

Ah I need more candy! I haven't been on cuz I haven't been feeling too well. Shoot. How long will the event items stay in the shop? And can someone sell me the surf possibly?

dragoness129

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:50 am  

Everyone seems to have been feeling sick, sad, and busy with real life. -hugs everyone-

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:12 pm  

dragoness129 wrote:
Everyone seems to have been feeling sick, sad, and busy with real life. -hugs everyone-
Yep, selling lots of varying items for illnesses at work.

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:46 pm  

Since everyones been sick and busy, i'll keep everything rolling till saturday just before midnight.

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:45 pm  

Sweet. More time to get my first full set. Thanks Bobbi! ^^

A throwback to all my first items. ^^ (Plus an error. 😂)

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:24 pm  

Cool!

TurtleSensei

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:49 pm  

Yay thanks Bobbi! And that gives me time to get my event contests judged hopefully.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcement Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2