Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcement Archive » Fall Mini Event! Nov 1st-7th!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2  Next

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:42 am  

We have some special fall items availble for one week in Special Events! You can grab the Oblivia Bearer set and some Pumpkin items for Jades! There are special items up for grabs in Golden Tome as well!

We'll be running some small games and contests throughout the week in addition!

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:00 pm  

Oh yay! Everyone loves new items

Quote:
    Lokis: THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR SUPER P POSTS HERE! faster than a speeding submit button able to leap forums in a single bound!

dragoness129

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:24 pm  

This is very exciting! Thanks so much! ^_^

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:28 pm  

You guys are very welcome!

Above artsu by Yazoo!~ (bless u)

dragoness129

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:39 pm  

The Fall Mini event is under archive section:
Sorry, but only moderators can read topics in this forum.

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:02 pm  

Oops, one moment I shall rectify that right now. It has been fixed, thank you for bringing that to my attention.

dragoness129

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:06 pm  

You are welcome. It see it got moved, but it's still saying only mods can post in there. Weird.

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:10 pm  

Try now, I think I have fixed the issue finally.

dragoness129

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:04 pm  

Yep! All fixed!
Thanks so much!

GorgeousPanda

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:48 am  

Awesome! Thank you :)

holi has fallen

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:48 am  

sorry I was busy all day on Halloween, but I am here and I will try to be as much as I can

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:56 pm  

Man, y'all making me run out of jades. LOL. I guess I could convert some of my credits over.

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

Yokuutsu

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:15 pm  

Is it bad, that thanks to all other websites, I just assumed Jade was the currency you buy with actual money....then I looked at my currency and was happy. It isn't that kind....probably don't have enough for anything though XD

-hasn't been on in FOREVER-

Love could be considered a disease. It makes you act against what you normally would. Normally all someone would care about is themselves. Love makes people act against the norm. Sometimes the disease leaves wounds that never heal.

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:21 pm  

Welcome back to the site! Haha yes I can see how one would think that. Actually our event items are quite fairly priced so I dare say you could get all of the items quickly. There's a bunch of contests and whatnot going on as well for people to join in!

Spork Queen
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:15 pm  

Sorry I'm late, jumping in now.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcement Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2