Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcements » Updates on our current state! (Update: Sept 20th '18)

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:13 pm  

Oh no! I downloaded the contents of my photobucket. D:

But I like your dragon and triceratops!

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Kaderin Triste

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:45 pm  

I managed to download most of my stuff, but accidentally deleted the folder with my art in it before saving any of them. They were mostly pretty shitty chibi-esque waist-up art with no faces or button eyed-stitched faces though. I think I still have 1 or 2 from around 2010, and one from...whenever Ernya shut down, (I think 2014 or 2015?) on my computer though. I just don't have access to them for then vs. now art comparison at the moment.
XD

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:36 pm  

Aww nooo!

I want to go to my parents house and see if I can find any notebooks from high school. I might have high school doodles in them.

The oldest thing I have is two Lion King drawings I made when I was 12 that I magically saved in some folder somewhere and I scanned them. I don't even know if the originals are even around but they were put on fanart.lionking.org and I'm only 13 years older than that website. ;B I don't think it's going anywhere but I should save them somewhere for good measure.

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Dorian Pavus
Item Artist

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:50 pm  

I think I pretty much have everything from before I switched to digital only. o n o

"Selfish, I suppose. Not to want to spend my entire life screaming on the inside."

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:47 pm  

I'm down for some recoloring. I want to say, I have Photoshop, or a really good knock off.

Never moon a werewolf.

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:43 am  

I have a convention this weekend, leaving in a bit to travel there. When I get home on Tuesday, I'll be fully focused on getting the new site design ready.

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:06 pm  

A new site design huh... sounds interesting

Quote:
    Lokis: THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR SUPER P POSTS HERE! faster than a speeding submit button able to leap forums in a single bound!

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:31 am  

Bobbi wrote:
I have a convention this weekend, leaving in a bit to travel there. When I get home on Tuesday, I'll be fully focused on getting the new site design ready.

Sounds good, but take your time since real life should always come first. Besides we've waited this long already, what's a little more longer eh? lol

A throwback to all my first items. ^^ (Plus an error. 😂)

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:33 am  

It is actually coming soon now guys. There is nothing outside of some small convention work to do and no 65+ hour workweeks to keep me away~

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

SalyaDarken

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:13 pm  

yay. lol I would like to know what the new things are but I can wait. lol

Oddly I'm on here daily...maybe I really like this site. XD

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:00 pm  

SalyaDarken wrote:
yay. lol I would like to know what the new things are but I can wait. lol

Oddly I'm on here daily...maybe I really like this site. XD

The biggest difference is that the site is getting a mobile-first overhaul. No more struggling to use everything on your phone.

There are new features coming that are mostly to be expected on sites like these.

We have games coming to earn site currency, however the big problem is that they are flash games. So I have to put together some non-flash based games (html5) as well to start with.

This is all laying the foundation for something bigger. Smile

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

SalyaDarken

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:20 pm  

oooh Okay. lol

yay any games will be okay. I can't make games but I wish I could.

H*ll I can only draw and write, but I would like to help out if you need something.

true. So true.

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:22 pm  

I made one game myself. But it's not quite ready for something to use here. n_n

But there are a lot of open-source games that we can use, just change the graphics and it's done.

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

SalyaDarken

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:31 pm  

Lucky. I'm not that good with any software to make a game.

I use a site and make puzzles of my artwork. XD I wish do something like how Gaiaonline does with their puzzles, but I don't want to copy them. lol

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:38 pm  

I have code saved for a jigsaw puzzle game, but I would need to add functions to add more pictures.

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5