Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcements » A Dream Come True! ~ Sept1st - Dec31st 2018

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:49 pm  

MothMan wrote:
also do you have to find the orb randomly or do you just get it..cause i dont have one

If you stay auto-logged in, it's not going to grant. You will need to log out and log back in again to get it.

There's a big error on my part with this and we'll be changing it shortly.

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

MothMan

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:24 pm  

oh ok, thanks

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:26 pm  

We fixed the error. :p And we don't have to make any changes with it actually! So it should still work as described.

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

Rainbow000Pegasus

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:59 pm  

I don't think I got my trinket today? It should always appear in the inventory, right?

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:04 pm  

Nope there was an error. Everyone who logs in should get one for free but there are more in Gacha. There was an oversight when we set it up. Some people got more if they logged in from the 1st-3rd if they opened the orb. That was corrected.

Rainbow000Pegasus

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:36 pm  

Bobbi wrote:
Nope there was an error. Everyone who logs in should get one for free but there are more in Gacha. There was an oversight when we set it up. Some people got more if they logged in from the 1st-3rd if they opened the orb. That was corrected.

Oh yeah and my trinkets stacked too, I read that wasn't supposed to happen?

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:00 am  

Trinkets are the paid currency, they do stack... unless you were talking about something else.

Never moon a werewolf.

Awen Moonshine

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:10 pm  

Okay, so umm.... I've not got the Orb from logging in today and I can't seem to open my Orb that I got from Trinkets and Treasures... Halp?

Visit my Etsy shop?

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:47 pm  

Awen Moonshine wrote:
Okay, so umm.... I've not got the Orb from logging in today and I can't seem to open my Orb that I got from Trinkets and Treasures... Halp?

I see the problem!!

I can’t fix it at the moment as I’m out of town till Monday night. But you will need to look just below the grey box. The open link is hovering down there outside it. Sorry about that! It has a long description.

Rainbow000Pegasus

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:01 pm  

Fauxreal wrote:
Trinkets are the paid currency, they do stack... unless you were talking about something else.

ORBS, I meant orbs ahaha, I always liked how trinkets sounds so anything round or shiny, I call it a trinket-

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:18 pm  

Rainbow000Pegasus wrote:
Fauxreal wrote:

ORBS, I meant orbs ahaha, I always liked how trinkets sounds so anything round or shiny, I call it a trinket-

It wasn’t sopposed to. But I realized id set it up the wrong way too late and it was fixed on the 3rd

Awen Moonshine

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:23 pm  

Ah! Found it <3 Thank you <3

Visit my Etsy shop?

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:40 pm  

Awen Moonshine wrote:
Ah! Found it <3 Thank you <3

You’re welcome!! Enjoy all your items!

Rainbow000Pegasus

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:50 pm  

Bobbi wrote:
Rainbow000Pegasus wrote:
Fauxreal wrote:

It wasn’t sopposed to. But I realized id set it up the wrong way too late and it was fixed on the 3rd

I see, also I haven't been seeing any orbs awarded into my inventory as of late?

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:08 pm  

After the third you should get no more automatically added by just logging in. (Unless you haven’t logged in yet) There are more in the Gacha.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3