Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Community Discussion » What did you get in your Orbs and Mirrors?

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:46 am  

I got a Mirror of Random Novelties from my free wishing orb, which in turn granted me a Demon Horns Blindbox, which in turn granted me Demon Horns in Ambre.

That was a lot of opening for one item. :o

A throwback to all my first items. ^^ (Plus an error. 😂)

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:12 pm  

Mirror of Rare Novelties!
>Cherub Wings Blind Box
>>Cherub Wings in Plum

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

Tiberius

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:41 am  

A mirror or something

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:15 am  

Tiberius wrote:
A mirror or something

Open the mirror. :p

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:01 pm  

I opened the Random mirrors in the 10 trinket orb set and got a few of my favorites! I got a Time Mage, which I was itching to get somehow. So yay! Got a Suds, which I love the cracking type effect on clothes with the Dripping Wet pose. Got a Sword of Ancients, which is cool since yesterday I bought the Shield of Ancients so I now have that set. I also tried out a chosen item, getting the book event set, which I didn't realize was the proper term for the set I got, but I do not have that set and my current theme goes great with that, so that's also quite awesome! I thin Bobbi must have gotten the programming to give me my favorites. LOL.

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:01 pm  

From my mirror of chosen rarities I was granted several options to choose from and as I already owned all the options, I opted for the Sword of Ancients. ^^

Rei Ann

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:07 pm  

I received a Mirror of Random Rarities. Which gave me a shield of ancients

~ Come on over and join me at my hangout! Come join us for an exciting fun. ~

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:35 pm  

Man, sure are a lot more SoA in circulation now. Though mostly shields over swords, but still.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Community Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2