Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Community Discussion » What did you get in your Orbs and Mirrors?

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:46 am  

I got a Mirror of Random Novelties from my free wishing orb, which in turn granted me a Demon Horns Blindbox, which in turn granted me Demon Horns in Ambre.

That was a lot of opening for one item. :o

A throwback to all my first items. ^^ (Plus an error. ๐Ÿ˜‚)

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:12 pm  

Mirror of Rare Novelties!
>Cherub Wings Blind Box
>>Cherub Wings in Plum

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

Tiberius

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:41 am  

A mirror or something

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:15 am  

Tiberius wrote:
A mirror or something

Open the mirror. :p

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:01 pm  

I opened the Random mirrors in the 10 trinket orb set and got a few of my favorites! I got a Time Mage, which I was itching to get somehow. So yay! Got a Suds, which I love the cracking type effect on clothes with the Dripping Wet pose. Got a Sword of Ancients, which is cool since yesterday I bought the Shield of Ancients so I now have that set. I also tried out a chosen item, getting the book event set, which I didn't realize was the proper term for the set I got, but I do not have that set and my current theme goes great with that, so that's also quite awesome! I thin Bobbi must have gotten the programming to give me my favorites. LOL.

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:01 pm  

From my mirror of chosen rarities I was granted several options to choose from and as I already owned all the options, I opted for the Sword of Ancients. ^^

Rei Ann

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:07 pm  

I received a Mirror of Random Rarities. Which gave me a shield of ancients

~ Come on over and join me at my hangout! Come join us for an exciting fun. ~

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:35 pm  

Man, sure are a lot more SoA in circulation now. Though mostly shields over swords, but still.

Sock

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:05 pm  

I got the mirror of random novelties, to which i opened and got the cherub wings blind box, to which i opened and got cherub wings in brown Surprised! cool, my first item is heckin wings!

NebulaeStars

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:09 pm  

I got a Mirror of Random Rarities from me orb, then I got 5 "Ooh Shiny!"s

I...don't know what to do with them....

Cheddar cheese on scrambled eggs, delicious breakfast cooked on hot legs
If you'd like to join an rp, I have one๏ผผ(*^โ–ฝ^*)/
(NB//EST time//Vaugely fashionable at the best of times//Also a Beta DV refugee TwT)

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:40 pm  

NebulaeStars wrote:
I got a Mirror of Random Rarities from me orb, then I got 5 "Ooh Shiny!"s

I...don't know what to do with them....

I gave you some pigments! You can use those to create an item!

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

Jae

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:58 pm  

I actually got a whole Ducky set O: I was surprised cos I thought it was just gonna be the hat haha.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Community Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2