Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcements » Autumnal Royalty - Exclusive trinket item for fall 2018!

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:51 pm  

Presenting an exclusive item for Fall of 2018!

How to get Autumnal Royalty? You will find it in Trinkets and Treasures contained within the Miracle Orb, Mirror of Random Dreams or Mirror of Chosen Dreams.

The "Miracle Orb" which contains:
1x Autumnal Royalty
1x Mirror of Chosen Dreams: One choice previous LEI
2x Mirror of Random Dreams: One random previous LEI each selected at random
1x Mirror of Chosen Rarities: A rare item from the site's history.
3x Mirror of Chosen Novelties: One of the new gachapon items, your choice
3x Mirror of Chosen Celebrations: One previous Event Set of your choice

Mirror of Random Dreams: One previous random LEI or Autumnal Royalty for 2 trinkets
Mirror of Chosen Dreams: One choice previous LEI or you can choose Autumnal Royalty for 5 trinkets

While this isn't our normal method of distributing a trinket item, we felt that adding a new item to the pools would be beneficial to long-time members who may have the old items already. This will not be our Fall LEI items. They are scheduled to be released around the 15th of September and will remain online until the 15th of December 2018.

If you cannot donate, we are running a contest HERE to obtain the items by total post count, new members invited, or by most new topics created.

Last edited by Bobbi on Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total  

Come hang out with me?
Bobbi wrote:
Cookies for Healy

Pinkie

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:31 pm  

Omg I want this item... I wonder if my PayPal still works.

Quote:
    Lokis: THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR SUPER P POSTS HERE! faster than a speeding submit button able to leap forums in a single bound!

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:41 am  

I gots to get it!

Never moon a werewolf.

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:08 pm  

Aww, damn. Just two trinkets short of ten. D:
Guess I won't be getting a miracle orb to try for an autumn royalty anytime soon. :(

A throwback to all my first items. ^^ (Plus an error. 😂)

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:30 am  

There is a giveaway in another thread! Smile

Never moon a werewolf.

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:59 pm  

Oh. I like it! I actually bought a few trinkets a few minutes ago, before even realizing there was a new item!

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:28 pm  

Fauxreal wrote:
There is a giveaway in another thread! :)

Giveaway aside, I've got time.

Just cause I'm presently two trinkets short doesn't mean that I won't get there before the end of the year. Just won't be anytime soon. ;) lol

A throwback to all my first items. ^^ (Plus an error. 😂)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1