Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » General Chat » What'd you do today?

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:41 pm  

I am trying to drum up some constructive and non-random discussion, so I am going to ask:
What'd you do today?

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

SalyaDarken

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:42 pm  

drew and tried to play Sims 4. XD

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:03 am  

I did behind the scenes work on Ava, watched a bunch of youtube videos or rather listened to while I worked on things for here. I watched the last few episodes of the 100 season 5 on netflix, and then I did more Ava stuff and now I'm going to bed.

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

vvitch

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:46 am  

i tried to bring my bf to a flea market that wasnt actually open, and then we got fancy hot dogs instead

Kaderin Triste

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:18 am  

I worked on a shawl for a bit, did a hurried cleaning of some of my apartment, went to work (only one job today) and then worked on my shawl some more.
And now need to sleep so I can get up in approx 5 hours for work again. XP

Tiberius

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:29 am  

Nothing yet

Kaderin Triste

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:02 am  

I have woken up. And that's half the battle.
Also am halfway to work.

Maro
Item Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:25 am  

Went grocery shopping , feeling sick so I'll be doing housework later, getting some item work done atm.

Above artsu by Yazoo!~ (bless u)

Rainbow000Pegasus

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:27 pm  

Just woke up, catching up on sleep I didn't get during the weekdays...

Kaderin Triste

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:05 pm  

At work. Just did a demo on the new loop yarns that have come out recently. There were only 2 people, but it was fun to teach them (while also learning! I hadn't used the loop yarns yet, only have watched videos on how to use them!). Have discovered that I am actually okay at teaching people things despite being bad at explaining stuff in non confusing ways.

MacSen191

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:00 pm  

I cleaned my kitchen, and played Sims 4, and doing a load of laundry and in a bit going to fold it...so pretty boring Sat.

Kaderin Triste

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:10 pm  

*continues with the play-by-play of my day to prove that I really am boring*
Out of work. Bought a couple of Ottlite led daylight lamps one as a present for a friend and one for myself. Walking home now.

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:30 pm  

I did laundry. Then got lunch with mark and my mil and then we went to a few stores. I watched a few episodes of Nailed it. Took a nap. Now I’m trying to get up and be productive.

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

Kaderin Triste

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:53 pm  

(I love Nailed It!)

Stopped at the bakery down the street (okay, like 2.5ish blocks) from my apartment to buy some cheddar garlic bread and the manager gave me a free brownie!

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:39 pm  

Woke up a few hours before work and figured I could FINALLY watch The Black Panther. Got about an hour in and guess what? I got called into work because a co-worker got into a nasty fight with his girlfriend at the restaurant and they both left after another co-worker told him he needed to get his girlfriend out of there because it was disturbing the customers. SOMEHOW he still has a job. Work itself was not bad today. It got busy, but that's nothing new. We had an issue with a faucet where you had to revolve it like four times before it would turn off, so Pat (AKA The Boss) was fixing it after close tonight and needed to turn the water off, but he wasn't able to get it done by the time the rest of us were done cleaning as much as he could. Needed water to pull out fish and shrimp for tomorrow, so we left it for him. We also had a small pile of dirty dishes left to clean, but we couldn't do those either! Luckily, the waitress already had a mop bucket so I was able to get my floors cleaned. AND my boss surprised me by giving me a $100 bonus "for being me" because I'm always coming in early or doing this or that and not really causing any drama. I didn't want to take it, but I could tell it's just one of those times it'll be best just to do it. So that's awesome! And now I gotta study two chapters and eat some dinner so I'm not three chapters behind tomorrow (studying for a certification and my timeline has me studying roughly a chapter a day, which leaves a few days at the end to review the rest).

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9